• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

I was just checking the compendium stretch goals and I realised that the column that the money counts up on doesn't actually end but rather disappears into the mist.

R0WgKfU.png

I'd very surprised if the compendium selling as much as it did came as a shock to them, do you think they're going to add more goals?

elyetis

I was just checking the compendium stretch goals and I realised that the column that the money counts up on doesn't actually end but rather disappears into the mist.

R0WgKfU.png

I'd very surprised if the compendium selling as much as it did came as a shock to them, do you think they're going to add more goals?
Hidden in the mist there is a 20.000.000 goal where they promise hero parity before TI5.

Wok

R0WgKfU.png

$7M is techies.

KingKong

I've been watching these games on and off and man this is some bad Dota. This and Eu/China qualifiers are gonna be like night and day

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That eHug / SNA game was such a throw.

Also, what was the deal with (1) Zyori and that pause?

Hupsel

This CNB team isnt bad considering people here in Brazil have no idea wtf is Dota 2 and esports scene here = zero. Probably will not qualify but good job guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom