• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Navi retired from dream league?
For the 4 super LAN's they all have significant misses. I guess MLG and SL9 were really the best in terms of getting all the top teams.

WPC-ACE: Navi, EG
Summit: C9, [A]
Dreamhack: Navi, DK
ESL: DK, (probably C9)

Each major team is only doing 2-3 of the 4 big LANs
DK has the Summit and they can strategize and practice till TI4.
EG going to bootcamp in Germany.
Navi doesn't practice anyway.
Newbee will have zero Western matches if they don't get matched up with C9 or [A] in their bracket

MadGear

I think we reach 6 million ez

I believe that once the immortal items are available people will start dropping more cash on the 2400PT-Boosters in order to get multiple immortals. So it should be possible.

Overall I'm really looking forward to the new immortals and all these tears when people open their treasure just to reveal the cauldron 2.0 :D
I also read that this years immortals are actually item sets, any truth to that?

If the immortals come as boxes, I'm just going to keep them in my inventory and sell later.. Last years immortal relicary is going for almost double the most expensive item you could get from it

KingKong

6128.png

http://www.mousesports.com/en/news/11096/

I have a question regarding Prophet Ult. Is it best to use it as soon as it comes off CD to keep the lanes pushed or is it best to keep it saved for killing heroes?

Nymerio

I have a question regarding Prophet Ult. Is it best to use it as soon as it comes off CD to keep the lanes pushed or is it best to keep it saved for use on heroes?

It's probably situational but I always get annoyed when my friend uses it to push. Almost everytime he does this there's going to be a situation where we could've gotten a kill if he had it off cd.

I have a question regarding Prophet Ult. Is it best to use it as soon as it comes off CD to keep the lanes pushed or is it best to keep it saved for killing heroes?

Save it for when you need it. If you use it to push out lanes and steal creep farm you really fuck over your team.

If you wanna play fuck my team gotta get dat gpm dota then go for it.

I have a question regarding Prophet Ult. Is it best to use it as soon as it comes off CD to keep the lanes pushed or is it best to keep it saved for use on heroes?

This is probably the most annoying thing you could do with his ult as it takes farm from your teammates. And it would only be by blind luck that you get the last hits from the creep waves. Use it to counter push when the enemy is pushing your towers, to pressure a lane (e.g after you've taken a rax) and during ganks or teamfights.

I really don't like drums on PA. You need damage not stats, and the movement speed is unnecessary if you blink around.
I used to get it on everything, but I eventually learned that it's kind of a waste of money if you're not going to fight a lot in the mid game. I was better off building a bigger late game item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom