• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretch Goal 19 Unlocked
637x358.resizedimage

The next goal, upgraded Mega Creep models, is probably my favorite of all the goals.

manfestival

Holy shit, the result of 1 year hiatus from Doto really rusting all of my skill. I actually forget to activate blademail for about 5 minutes. Holy fuck, I don't want to hiatus from Dota ever again.

I disappeared for a month and while I wasnt terrible. I certainly wasnt up to snuff. I cant imagine going without a year and playing the game again

I took a six month break and instantly got a 12 game win streak after coming back. I felt like the break did me good, came back in fresh. Maybe it was also because I watched Starladder right before starting again, it made me tryhard for a while.

dorkimoe

navi navi navi!

also..everytime they show the house and all of them sitting around..i cant imagine how dirty and smelly that place is

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly just put a Santa costume on the Pudge courier as alternate style. EZ money

It's the only way we'll ever get our Santa Pudge since couriers are allowed to be a bit more ridiculous.

Wok

If you think about solo-queueing in unranked mode in order to try different heroes, do not do it. The worst kind of players play unranked All-Pick: bad and whiny. Most of my games in ranked mode on the contrary feature acceptable and sometimes even friendly players. No matter how noobish I am with the hero I choose.

Acinixys

If you think about solo-queueing in unranked mode in order to try different heroes, do not do it. The worst kind of players play unranked All-Pick: bad and whiny. Most of my games in ranked mode on the contrary feature acceptable and sometimes even friendly players. No matter how noobish I am with the hero I choose.

To played unranked AP you only have two choices

Go mid and win the game solo

Jungle for 30 minutes and then win the game solo

Carlius

Banned
lol finally Na'Vi EU showing glympses of the navi we know. they were playing like crap lately.

also, LD stay for casting. the others suck and are so childish, LD is all bout dota baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom