• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eEuSLUQ.jpg

Did Wraith King get a new walking animation or something? Noticed yesterday he was walking... strangely but he was at full health. Sort of sticks his shoulder forward and charges ahead or something.

It almost looks like a glitch, it's kind of awkward.

Ketch

Did Wraith King get a new walking animation or something? Noticed yesterday he was walking... strangely but he was at full health. Sort of sticks his shoulder forward and charges ahead or something.

It almost looks like a glitch, it's kind of awkward.

I played him yesterday and didn't notice any difference.

So odd to see Fnatic play Meepo but N0tail not playing him. I guess Excalibur only plays pubstar heroes well enough for pros?

Obviously if any team wants to make Meepo work it's Fnatic.

SamVimes

Man watching BTS with bad internet is fucking terrible, for some reason the difference between high and source is huge so i can either choose between a somewhat laggy source or an horrible quality (both image quality and framerate) high.

Razzer

Question to my betters. Would Linkens have been a better choice for Weaver this game? I know there isn't much but blocking glimpse seems super important to me.

Question to my betters. Would Linkens have been a better choice for Weaver this game? I know there isn't much but blocking glimpse seems super important to me.
I'm no expert, but static storm is a huge problem for Weaver, and BKB blocks glimpse even if you activate it after it's been cast. Add arrow, boat, and frost blast, and Linkens doesn't do much at all.

Razzer

I'm no expert, but static storm is a huge problem for Weaver, and BKB blocks glimpse too.

See this is true, but if you aren't getting glimpsed then the chances of landing a static storm on a weaver seem miniscule. Though knowing china it could be possible to get bkb and linkens.

See this is true, but if you aren't getting glimpsed then the chances of landing a static storm on a weaver seem miniscule. Though knowing china it could be possible to get bkb and linkens.
I don't think just glimpse and X justify getting an 5k item that takes a slot. In team fights it's really easy to catch Weaver in static, Linkens or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom