• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

How un-chinese dota of VG at the end... going for the heart instead of saving for buy back?

I mean I would have done the same thing... but I'm not chinese.

FtHTiny

How un-chinese dota of VG at the end... going for the heart instead of saving for buy back?

I mean I would have done the same thing... but I'm not chinese.

Even with buyback weaver wasn´t able anymore to stay in the fights at all.
I thought it was weird to try and fight for that t2 tower instead of in the base.

JustinBB7

maybe late game

but its needed when you're level 25 at 30 minutes and they kill you once and you sit on your hands for a minute and a half

Agreed, I've played Meepo a bunch and dying as Meepo (which happens often) and waiting for 2 years to spawn again was really a downside.

Sanjay

any decent meepo player could do the same, the rest of fnatic won that game, excalibur did fuck all

You did watch the match right?

Trixi offlane, awful.
H4nn1 mid, awful.

H4nn1 actually was the main reason they lost top racks, he whiffed his boat, then when they were pushing for mid after wining the fight after the other team took top racks, gets caught out and dies when they has the possibility to take or do some damage to mid racks. Dumb ass auto attacking creeps at 20% hp when the other team had a blink Nyx player.

The Disruptor & AA players played good. But Trixi and H4nn1 damn right played like dog shit.

G.ZZZ

You did watch the match right?

Trixi offlane, awful.
H4nn1 mid, awful.

H4nn1 actually was the main reason they lost top racks, he whiffed his boat, then when they were pushing for mid after wining the fight after the other team took top racks, gets caught out and dies when they has the possibility to take or do some damage to mid racks. Dumb ass auto attacking creeps at 20% hp when the other team had a blink Nyx player.

The Disruptor & AA players played good. But Trixi and H4nn1 damn right played like dog shit.

H4nn1's boats won that game. Meepo with rum buff was simply an unkillable tank for VG and they had to focus him too much, leading into good storms by Notail. 10 seconds 50% damage soak on an hero with natural high armor, hp, and spell resist? Imba jesus. He also went Sheep instead of focusing on a gimmicky crit build that would have done jackshit this game.

H4nn1 has a lot of shit games, and he's not a top player mechanically, but his experience often show. This was one of those games.

Radec

best tri-cast.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Masturbation jokes.

Professional.

Also, can they fix the audio levels, some of these dudes start yelling and I feel like its gonna blow my headphones out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom