• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

dat stomp.

Na'Vi really bringing it to Na'Vi. I wonder who will win game two.

i'm so clever

but seriously wtf dat stomp

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
soon

KX3BfIY.png

Brewmaster is the most overrated hero in the metagame right now.
Still massively underutilized.

They only pick him for his crit/dodge making him ez to lane, with a nice ult.

I stand by my thoughts that aghs brew hasn't been fully realized and we haven't seen a 1v5 of him wrecking yet as the players good at micro haven't had enough time or practice.

Conceptor

EDIT: Does it need to be said how fucking stupid Zyori looks all the time? We get it man, you're a special unique flower, just shave that rat pit off.

I have nothing against his looks, he's free to do whatever he likes in that regard. Just please stop talking during casts and brush up your game knowledge. He has no idea what he's talking about the majority of the time.

i.e: game starts, Merlini smoothly goes over Dire lineup, then Zyori looks at Radiant and has no idea who is who and stalls with a bunch of 'umm' 'uh' 'wow' while he struggles to match heroes to players. You would think spending a good 5+ minutes in the drafting stage and seeing hero picks would help you know that amirite. His camera control is horrid and he generally seems to have no idea what's going on, instead leeching off what his co-caster brings up to keep the discussion flowing.

A combo consisting of Ayesee and Zyori would probably give me an aneurysm >:|

I hate harping on the guy but it's so irritating, especially when there's a good co-caster with him who I'd like to hear.

Edit:

Steve, he's not only a great laner, but his ult gives a team a ton of control during fights. Plus haze miss chance can be pretty good late game. A disciplined team that's ahead in the game and knows how to bait out and avoid engaging until Brew ult is down will always make him look like a bad pick

Ultrabum

Still massively underutilized.

They only pick him for his crit/dodge making him ez to lane, with a nice ult.

I stand by my thoughts that aghs brew hasn't been fully realized and we haven't seen a 1v5 of him wrecking yet as the players good at micro haven't had enough time or practice.

Brewmaster sucks. He can't play as a support because he needs higher levels relative to the other team. He can't play as a carry because when he uses his ult, all of his items disappear (aside from aghs, and auras).

Basically, hes really good if you are already winning, but what hero isn't? The aghs upgrade sucks because by the time you get blink and aghs, the other team has BKB.

People need to stop picking this hero first, second, and third pick. Pick it as a last pick if and only if hes going to have a good match-up mid, and no one on the other team makes BKB or has instant lockdown.

Brewmaster sucks. He can't play as a support because he needs higher levels relative to the other team. He can't play as a carry because when he uses his ult, all of his items disappear (aside from aghs, and auras).

Basically, hes really good if you are already winning, but what hero isn't? The aghs upgrade sucks because by the time you get blink and aghs, the other team has BKB.

People need to stop picking this hero first, second, and third pick. Pick it as a last pick if and only if hes going to have a good match-up mid, and no one on the other team makes BKB or has instant lockdown.

I'd agree with the initial overrated. He should be a bit more niche. I'd also agree with your last paragraph there. I'd also say he's amazingly strong and we haven't seen it yet because people are doing stupid shit with him right now relying entirely on his crit to lane instead of on his teamfight.

People need to view him as a tide or an enigma, they don't because those are both just fire and forget as long as your placement was good you win the teamfight where brew requires some work and people are lazy.

Once you have those micro skills its just auto win team fight.

Demoli

To me, the wierdest thing about the brewlings is that storm and fire aren't magical immune AND have the lowest health pool. I can understand ember being squishy since he's also fast and powerful, but having the storm be fragile aswel leads to a really underwhelming ult post 20 mins.

inkls

To me, the wierdest thing about the brewlings is that storm and fire aren't magical immune AND have the lowest health pool. I can understand ember being squishy since he's also fast and powerful, but having the storm be fragile aswel leads to a really underwhelming ult post 20 mins.

Imagine if the brewlings were affected by stats.

Shinypogs

Jesus fucking christ, Undying is now officially my most tedious hero, worse than Doom. I don't think he's bad but he's certainly not for me.

BHK3

Banned
Why don't people just kill the fucking pandas? The only one worth a damn is the fire one, storm does baby damage and is just used for a cyclone, and earth spams his rock. I've seen so many people get solo ultied by a NON AGHS brew, and then proceed to run instead of just getting easy gold. Only thing brew is good for late game is tanking because of his passive, and I used to love this hero back in the old aghs days.

elyetis

When are they going to tell xboct to stop diving on 5 ennemy hero ?

Luckily Kuroky do soooo well it almost doesn't matter that xboct keep taking horrible decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom