• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

Wow, the amount of throws at the end. Jesus christ. The aegis death, then the sendback, then RTZ's tp mistake. Also that crit on the batrider was pretty fucking sad to watch.

EDIT: Does it need to be said how fucking stupid Zyori looks all the time? We get it man, you're a special unique flower, just shave that rat pit off.

Sanjay

It's amazing how much Nightstalker falls off late game. Even with farm.

I normally don't care about the commentators saying dumb shit but this game when I heard them say

"the Radiant late game with ember is strong in comparison to the other teams heroes" or something to that affect drove me mad.

ViviOggi

midas-touch-gold-0.jpg

What are your favoruite Ults? I've only used 7 or so heroes, but I really like Slardar's, Sniper's and Phantom Assassin's

I overlooked Slardar's for a while as I've never really played any game outting much focus on weakening the enemies, always preferring to buff my own guys. But ganking is much more effective when you pull out that Armour Reduction

Sniper's goes without saying. Huge range, difficult to dodge, massive damage. Great for initiating if you have teammates following up, great for finishing them off, and great for basically forcing an individual enemy to retreat

Phantom Assassin is the only one I've played with a Passive Ult, and it makes it so quick to push a tower once you get your attack speed up. Plus, it just looks so cool :p

Could never really get into a position to use Sand King's properly without taking too much damage while channeling, and struggled to use ven's effectively as well, with the enemy often just running away as soon as I used it. Probably much better when you have coordination with your team for them to slow the enemy down while you move in with your bonus damage.

ViviOggi

Rubick's, Clockwerk's, Storm's, Bounty Hunter's, Invoker's

Most of the time you'll want to use Epicenter from the safety of the fog with a Blink Dagger. You start channeling Epi and then hold down shift when issuing the Blink command, this will queue up the actions and execute the blink as soon as you're is done channeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom