• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanavi

I wonder if these first pick doom strats will carry on to TI4. He seems incredibly strong paired with a carry like morph. When he was run yesterday with magnus the morph was hitting for 214+210 damage at 30 mins.

What's the bug they are talking about?

It's not a bug, it's just dropping your items as tinker in the fountain while you bottle and when you soul ring to regen optimally.

Conceptor

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SEND ARTEEZY TO REHAB

yXGqOrE.jpg

inkls

Universe Doom? I'm interested to see how well EG tries to shut down tinker. also, first competitive funn1k invoker game. Wonder how well he'll do.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
EG picked Venge and her model is all fucked from a bug... I dunno how this is going to go but reconnecting is not going to help.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So who won VG vs DK? was the loser eliminated? I didn't watch because chinese dota kinda fucking sucks, matches goes so fucking late and they become farm wars.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is this going to be a new thing? Just give us money and it will fix a bug in our game! -Volvo

They added a custom run animation with the new set to fix a clipping issue, but it ended up messing up the old animation.

edit: That Enigma bait.

Finally got back into this game. Decided not to take it seriously this time around though. I'm only going to use the default recommended items, and I'll put points into whatever I feel like instead of looking up and memorizing guides for however many characters there are.

One thing though, how do I get the courier to not be a dumb with handing me items? I sometimes buy recipes in advance if I have the gold for it. But then I'll buy a complete item unrelated to the recipe, and when the courier comes to hand me my items he gives me the recipe... and switching the order of them in the stash doesn't seem to change it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does EG have a better chance at TI going forward with Mason than they would have with Fear?

aeolist

Banned
Does EG have a better chance at TI going forward with Mason than they would have with Fear?

i think fear was a better player overall with a much bigger hero pool but whether they can place high is mainly dependent on whether they can keep from making too many cocky plays

most of the games i see EG lose have them taking an early lead and then pressing too hard midgame

Ketch

catching up on the navi civil war from earlier today (no spoilers pls).. that chick in the back ground.. wtf?

uhhhh huhhh woooo oooohh ahhh YEY! woo uhhh haaaa.

give it a rest lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom