• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Tusk is strong. Didnt Alliance beat Navi with a aggro tri tusk?

it was against c9 iirc.

Don't worry, they'll just reduce his agi growth slightly lower
pls no icefrog, don't hit doom with your nerfhammer

Probably gonna wait a bit to see if its just a case of pro's trying to figure out how to counterpick him or play against him.

Interesting draft coming out of Navi.

This will be a fun game.

Every tusk game is a fun game.

Shengar

Probably gonna wait a bit to see if its just a case of pro's trying to figure out how to counterpick him or play against him.

Yeah, Doom is not that OP, there'll be a way to counterpic or counterplay against him. If Doom ended up being most picked in TI4, prepare for the imminent nerfhammer.

Anyway, where do you guys watching the tournament? In-game client or twitch?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fissure is such a ridiculous spell. It is like a 8s stun in the early game.

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ(_̅_̅_̅__̅_̅_̲̅SN|FFURE_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_()

kasane

USA USA USA

14509.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Am I the only one who 10 out of 10 times would rather hear a game cast with pros or high level players just casually talking about the game and theorycrafting rather than hearing a loud-mouthed hype clown like LD or Tobi barking a play by play?

kasane

Am I the only one who 10 out of 10 times would rather hear a game cast with pros or high level players just casually talking about the game and theorycrafting rather than hearing a loud-mouthed hype clown like LD or Tobi barking a play by play?

depends sometimes hype are fun most especially since tobi can follow a lot of action for a long time

but when the game is neutral i would like to hear pros talking and theory crafting

thats why would like a 3 caster set up at ti

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This was my first and last time betting on them. Garbage tier plays.

I honestly don't know why EGs odds went down after Na'vi US vs Na'vi EU. I mean, it was the winner of that match who was going to face them, most people likely assumed Na'vi EU would have won. The games were very close, which while good for viewers, should have been a tip off to bet on EG, who perform significantly better then Na'vi US.

Big bet on EG paid off! Ah yis

Won a Cauldron and other goodies, oh yeah. EZ immortals.

iamblades

Not to mention CK doesn't scale well into the late game.

There's a reason he's not getting picked much.

He has great scaling late game, he turns into an unkillable beast when 6 slotted.

the issue is that he doesn't flash farm, so you need a good start to snowball him, he can't farm his way back into the game.

I honestly don't know why EGs odds went down after Na'vi US vs Na'vi EU. I mean, it was the winner of that match who was going to face them, most people likely assumed Na'vi EU would have won. The games were very close, which while good for viewers, should have been a tip off to bet on EG, who perform significantly better then Na'vi US.

I was banking on them being clutch again when getting close to elimination, but no, it was just the same mediocre Na'Vi as we've seen the past couple months. Whatever, nothing of value was lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom