• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

2EZ4RTZ

chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What the hell was Morph doing hanging around there? Tide was dead no matter what, get the heck out of there.

Waiting for Invoker to nado and go in.

Vastly overestimated his damage potential.

Like always Merlini knows what the best build is better than the professional players. He should join a professional team.

Oh wait, he did a tryout for dignitas and didn't get accepted because he's not good enough.
Did you just make that up? He passed on them because he had to move and didn't want to come back to pro gaming, they really wanted him.

BigAT

Invoker was coming back and the disrupter was respawning. I guess he wanted to bait a turn but got critted down.

I saw that, but even with that in consideration he was relatively low health already and he really didn't have that much damage at that point. Seemed like extremely poor decision making.

Dem crits on RTZ.

iamblades

Did morphling just get crit 3x in a row?

There was the crit that killed him, then he bought back and got hit with a crit dagger then a auto attack crit.

Either that or the - armor just made a normal right click look like a crit.

Either way he is getting blown up.

Did he say that? Because i just remember him playing horribly and then not playing with them anymore.

However, Merlini had come to the decision that he can not play with the team because he had to move, and was not ready to go competitive again, it was a big blow in our face, especially as aL would have paid more money if we had Merlini, but we had to move forward.
http://behindthelanes.wordpress.com/

That is the only source I found on it, it looks legit. That and Merlini said himself several times that he doesn't want to come back to pro Dota. Mostly because he gets a reliable paycheck now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom