• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
iv2dtEY9r9KOL.png

Classic Jimmy.

Ketch

Isn't the value if in legal items this time around gonna be much lower? You can potential get as many immortal time as you want just by pumping more money into your compendium.

It looks like the top 3 seeds are pretty well set for the playoffs, with Liquid, NAR, and SNA going through.

All that remains is to see who claims that 4th spot.

EHUG has a good chance, which is pretty amazing considering their first match forfeit.

Yeah, out of the two 4-4 teams, EHUG has the most promising remaining schedule, since they're up against BanEarth and CNB, while UG is up against NAR and Liquid.

EDIT: Ah, with their victory over BANEarth, Shadows of the Past is another 4-4 contender, and their remaining schedule is Liquid and Revenge.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The DOTA2 community needs to collectively:

1. Get kittens
2. Get laid
3. Get good

Razzer

The hell did he do now

Just his usual lack of tact. My fave example from the last 10 minutes is

"Bruno (stuff) how do I get my girlfriend in the mood?" From a twitter question.

"How does he get her in the boot?! Oh the mood? I thought he was gonna kill a girl." - Tobi.

And plenty of other awkward stuff.

spk

i had no idea he was so awkward. bruno is the man and tobi is just the weird guy who acts like a tool and then curses way too much.

And continues the more attention he gets

What did he do this time? And What did Lumi say to Jess/James? Chats going off

Just his usual lack of tact. My fave example from the last 10 minutes is

"Bruno (stuff) how do I get my girlfriend in the mood?" From a twitter question.

"How does he get her in the boot?! Oh the mood? I thought he was gonna kill a girl." - Tobi.

And plenty of other awkward stuff.

XDDDD

spk

Reddit comment: "He (Tobi) said "I smell bacon" when Lumi's girl showed up and threw a hissy over a tweet"

Man that's rude as fuck if true

Razzer

Reddit comment: "He (Tobi) said "I smell bacon" when Lumi's girl showed up and threw a hissy over a tweet"

Not quite. Jess said that DPM smelled best of anyone in the room and Tobi agreed, saying she smelt like Bacon, cus Lumi was stealing bacon earlier.

And as I say that he develops a whole new level of wtf. This is a train wreck.

An hilarious, never-ending train wreck.

I mean he seems to be throwing a hissy fit on just about anything, he got mad at people saying his socks were dirty last night.

But to be fair Lumis girlfriend was cooking bacon all morning for everyone so she probably does smell like bacon. It probably wasn't intentionally mean just dumb as fuck.

Edit: I'm only half paying attention, Razzer is more reliable than me.

The last I heard tobi say something it was along the lines of "men have to learn to accept the faults of their women" or something like that.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
And continues the more attention he gets

What did he do this time? And What did Lumi say to Jess/James? Chats going off

There's an old clip of Jess saying she's going to make James her husband, and Tobi was playing it out loud. And he just kept going. Earlier, before Tobi was there, Lumi had parroted the "JAMES AND JESS BOTH MISSING...COINCIDENCE?" after Jess had returned and it got quiet.

Social skills are hard.

spk

Not quite. Jess said that DPM smelled best of anyone in the room and Tobi agreed, saying she smelt like Bacon, cus Lumi was stealing bacon earlier.

And as I say that he develops a whole new level of wtf. This is a train wreck.

An hilarious, never-ending train wreck.

Oh. The comment made it sound like him making fun of her weight
Social skills are hard.

That awkward adult high school house party

inkls

There's an old clip of Jess saying she's going to make James her husband, and Tobi was playing it out loud. And he just kept going. Earlier, before Tobi was there, Lumi had parroted the "JAMES AND JESS BOTH MISSING...COINCIDENCE?" after Jess had returned and it got quiet.

Social skills are hard.

Whats the clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom