• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

Does anyone else with a capable system have trouble maintaining 100+ fps? DOTA2 makes my fans/heat spin up way more than anything else with or without an FPS cap too. No other game has this issue

2500k @ 4.5 ghz
GTX670

Shouldn't that be enough to keep 120? Messing with vsync and resolution doesn't help, neither does settings really

BHK3

Banned
Does anyone else with a capable system have trouble maintaining 100+ fps? DOTA2 makes my fans/heat spin up way more than anything else with or without an FPS cap too. No other game has this issue

2500k @ 4.5 ghz
GTX670

Shouldn't that be enough to keep 120? Messing with vsync and resolution doesn't help, neither does settings really
I remember reading on dev.dota that dota runs poorly on some very good computers, I'm not sure if there are any fixes but I would search the tech section there.

Hupsel

Found a cool 3D model of Luna on Artstation, hope the artist finishes it someday: http://www.artstation.com/artwork/luna-a2419163-e6de-46ea-a323-200fbcf60a39

7Nroj2h.jpg

BraXzy

Four heroes left from my pool of 10 to win games with. Probably will still need to re-roll 2. My bonus still isn't applying correctly.. According to my compendium reward page I should have 400% + any increases from others. According to my armoury it is 300% + extras.. In-game I get 200% ish when everyone in the game adds to me.

Fix my doto pls.

Chris R

Four heroes left from my pool of 10 to win games with. Probably will still need to re-roll 2. My bonus still isn't applying correctly.. According to my compendium reward page I should have 400% + any increases from others. According to my armoury it is 300% + extras.. In-game I get 200% ish when everyone in the game adds to me.

Fix my doto pls.

I'm pretty sure it's calculating correctly. You don't share the full 400% with everyone in game, the 200% whatever number you are seeing is everyone else's compendium giving you a little boost as well. When the game ends the green bar is YOUR boost, then the red bar is the bonus from other boost holders.

edit: If you get into a game where only you have a compendium it should show just 100% boost I think...

BraXzy

I'm pretty sure it's calculating correctly. You don't sure the full 400% with everyone in game, the 200% whatever number you are seeing is everyone else's compendium giving you a little boost as well. When the game ends the green bar is YOUR boost, then the red bar is the bonus from other boost holders.

To be honest I haven't double checked, I always forget to check the bar. I'll look at the end of my next game but I swear it isn't working right.

Chris R

For the tie scenarios coming up are they going to look at previous results or straight into a tiebreaker for everyone locked to the same number of wins?

Ketch

What's it like when wood tier doter plays out of his mind? become the scrub lord.

Team ASKs me to mid, so I pick DP. Have to buy my own courier, flying, and ward the whole game... and then THEY ASK FOR GANKS!

Not enough to buy all your support items and lane against pudge? I need to win your lanes for you? oh and get vision for the riki too? Ok, I guess I'll do everything. Easiest game of my life.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/658763894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom