• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
http://blog.dota2.com/2014/05/the-compendium-rewards/

http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/

Whoa! You guys are breaking all kinds of Compendium records. In just 24 hours, nine Stretch Goals have been unlocked with a tenth looming on the horizon.

Today we shipped Loading Screen Treasure and are in the process of granting it to Compendium owners. As for other rewards, we’re putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition HUD and the Immortal Rewards are also coming along nicely.

You’ll also notice the Arcana Vote has been unlocked and is ready for input on your Compendium. This voting is unique in that you vote for your favorite hero in each of the 16 groups to ensure their survival. Those that remain will then be pitted against each other in a single-elimination voting deathmatch to determine which will receive the next Arcana.

We’ve also updated The Compendium website to reflect the current release state of each Stretch Goal.

And, for those still thinking about getting a Compendium, yes, you will receive all Rewards regardless of when you make your purchase.

Gav47

Invoker arcana

dota_item_adornings_of_the_quas_precor_set_large.4092519f1e21f1f00e756b924af87f6e4db8a6e1.png

Baha

Got my loading screen packs, 3 packs @ lvl 11. Click on the gold icon next to the new item icon if you see it while in game (top right hand corner).

Portfolio of Heroes Triumphant

Dota 2
Uncommon Treasure
Treasure Series #54

This treasure contains one of the following items:
Stormcrafter's Assault
Tethered Spirits
Burning Trio
Galloping Light
Chemical Rage
Wolf Pack
The Siren's Song
Pure Skill
The Harbringer Comes
One's Legion
Prisoner's Pounce
Monument
Guardians of Nature
Familiar Foe
Blade and Bow
No seal or key is needed to open this treasure, as it is already unlocked. This treasure contains loading screens based on Valve's character art for Dota 2.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody have any problems? No? I didn't think so.

JVRBWz8.png

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly I'm just as excited or more so for the Stanley Parable announcer as I am any of the upcoming stretch goals. So why the hell isn't in the game yet?

inkls

Just got the pure skill, treant and huskar loading screens.
haven't even gotten a compendium yet lol

If anyone wants to trade anything for the treant or huskar one, hit me up

Sianos

According to the page the final sixteen will be placed in single elimination brackets: I hope in the event that Pudge wins his group, he'll be immediately matched up with Invoker.

Hupsel

My votes:

Storm Spirit - the current model has a hentai woody look. Maybe thats a positive idk.
Omniknight - make him a fucking badass paladin
Tidehunter - Well I love his current model... I just blame the other heroes in his group.
Mirana - waifu
Templar Assassin - arcana finally modifies her when she finds all dem temple secrets
Windranger - maybe arcana will do something magical and increase her base damage a bit because holy shit does it suck.
Ursa - Bear Arcana
Phoenix - maybe an arcana model can add some voices to it
Dark Seer - dont care about this group but dark seer reminds me of Yoda somehow
Slark - fish
Abbadon - voting for my bro Renoir
Phantom Assassin - Maybe an arcana will make people play her more (and feed)
Nature's Prophet - Current model is weird
Gyrocopter - they can make him inside a fighter jet
Luna - waifu 2
Zeus - cmon the current model should be more... intimidating.

Anybody have any problems? No? I didn't think so.

Can't vote until I get home but I would have done;

Pudge (my all-time favorite hero)
Dragon Knight (hoping for alt Dragon skins)
Tiny (there's a lot they could do with him)
Sven
Nightstalker (most of those heroes have enough shit)
Disruptor
Io (for hilarities sake)
Visage (could do some interesting stuff with revnants)
Slark
Treant (gotta do it)
Kunkka, Puck, or Tuskar -- this group is a hard choice for me.
Morphling
Death Prophet
Warlock (a lot of potential)
Undying

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Did my part and voted Tree. I want DP/WR/TA to win, but I'm not being optimistic.

wait why is terrorblade on the arcana list

or lc

or lina

what

I would laugh my ass off if it happens.

glad the wallpapers are dirt cheap on the market already, wont be a problem picking them all up

edit oh its that no duplicates thing i can just buy more of the chests at like 18 cents or whatever

Razzer

Can't vote until I get home but I would have done;

Pudge (my all-time favorite hero)
Dragon Knight (hoping for alt Dragon skins)
Tiny (there's a lot they could do with him)
Sven
Nightstalker (most of those heroes have enough shit)
Disruptor
Io (for hilarities sake)
Visage (could do some interesting stuff with revnants)
Slark
Treant (gotta do it)
Kunkka, Puck, or Tuskar -- this group is a hard choice for me.
Morphling
Death Prophet
Warlock (a lot of potential)
Undying

You are added to the list of horrible people.

Anno

If I'm reading the tiebreakers correctly this throw would actually put SNA on the outside, not EHUG.

I could be wrong about that though.

Think that's correct actually. I didn't even consider that SNA would lose 4 games. Either way I hope that TL tries to finish this up the way they should.

yeah ehug won, so if ug win then its a three way tie between ug, ehug, and sna for third and fourth place so we'll need a tiebreaker

tl and nar are first and second respectively

ehug and sna should be pissed at tl because they would have cinched 3rd and 4th if tl didnt fuck around (granted it was technically their fault theyre even in that position anyway but oh well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom