• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxgear

The only question that remains: is DK throwing away their trophies at the airport?

Congrats to EG. That was a great series.

t8I7NCD.png

Shengar

Is game 5 worth watching? I generally only watch games considered to be really good.

It's pretty boring game. DK can't do shit with Tiny+Wisp combo since EG supports actively roaming+dewarding and always have Black Hole/Ravage to wreck them if they want start to gank. DK its pretty outplayed and outpicked.

Congratulation to EG for winning the tournament though!

BAH

I can see why d2l does bets how they do now. A lil disappointed winning something like this and getting worse crap then the crap i bet and more of it to fill my bp

FACE

Banned
Even though I'll be rooting for DK, I wouldn't mind seeing EG taking TI 4 mainly because of Universe. Those amazing plays deserve to be rewarded.

EG coming together nicely just in time for TI4. Has to be bittersweet for Fear. TI4 going to be insane.

I wonder how much of that is related to Fear coaching them.

Calidor

Even though I'll be rooting for DK, I wouldn't mind seeing EG taking TI 4 mainly because of Universe. Those amazing plays deserve to be rewarded.

I wonder how much of that is related to Fear coaching them.

Seriously, universe is as good as rtz

Razzer

Seriously, universe is as good as rtz

He certainly is, but in this particular series I honestly think RTZ was MVP overall. He played great each game, even when his team-mates were not doing much (like the WR game he was the only one who did well at all). Usually he is made to look good by his team-mates but he was excellent on his own here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom