• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

I had Tusk as my challenge hero yesterday. Everything went better than expected. It is particularly nice that PAUNCH is True Strike. I was 1-2 shotting people with my super greedy armor reduction build that paid off.

Artanisix

Honestly isn't that bad. The slow goes through BKB and affects Sven, he needs the stats to withstand their damage, and it's better than a BKB on Ember (which is totally worthless imo).

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
NbREURZ.jpg

EDIT: Ouuuuuuuuch

SamVimes

Honestly isn't that bad. The slow goes through BKB and affects Sven, he needs the stats to withstand their damage, and it's better than a BKB on Ember (which is totally worthless imo).

Yeah but battlefury would work really well with Dark Seer and i don't think he's gonna survive a Sven stun and a silence anyway.

Wok

Wow, it seems I understand Slark a bit better now. There are still some times, I don't know why, I right-click several times on the opponent, and I have the impression it cancels the attack. This might be my problem.

Artanisix

Kreygasm

EDIT: One thing I wanted to mention, I love how every team seems to have that one hero that no one else uses. Empire Troll Warlord, Alliance Sven, etc. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom