• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

Silencer hitting R would not do anything.

Enigma had blink BKB and they also had Roar to control Silencer.

The worthless hero was Drow.

Silencer hitting R would not do anything.

Enigma had blink BKB and they also had Roar to control Silencer.

The worthless hero was Drow.

He still needs to fucking use his ulti, no matter how little it does. No silence for over 20 minutes and several teamfights is inexcusable. He wasn't the only reason they lost but he was a big factor.

aeolist

Banned
yeah there were a few times before brew got bkb when global would have shut him down and instead he split and got kills

empire had a draft that played well from behind but it really was a throw

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
i cant seem to come up with a good build for weaver. His damage seems so low but he has to buy tanky items before dmg. Any suggestions.

Aquila -> Treads -> Linkens.

You're right, he tends to build tank before damage, but this is because he already has a lot of innate damage. What you're doing wrong is assuming you're Storm and you're just going to go in and blow people up. This not how Weaver kills. Weaver deals consistent damage over a long time, using The Swarm, Shukuchi, and Germinate Attack. It's not until you're totally fed that you can almost one-shot supports. In the early game, it's all about running circles around your enemy and avoiding attacks with Shukuchi. You don't want to attack right out of Shukuchi. Instead, attack at the very end so you maximize the mount of time you're in invis and minimize the amount of time they can spend counter attacking you. The idea is to keep attacking them from the shadows while racking up damage from your very short cooldowns and prevent any sort of retaliation with invis and movement.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pie is rightfully getting shit on but I think it's finally time everybody starts recognizing that C9 is a joke team

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've been repping Panda since before the buff. Such a fun hero and so easy to wreck noobs in the trench with. Haven't lost a game with him since 6.80.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It feels like they are dumping to much onto envy. They focus everything on them, then the supports just clean house.

kvk1

I love Sing, but all he did was right click there.

Bone literally took out two cores out of the fight in a matter of 2-3 seconds with that refresher Lasso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom