• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

Hang on a second, LaNm on Gyro? Support Gyro? Nice.

Edit: Well, that turned out about as good as I thought it would. GG

Radec

I made a terrible mistake and bought 10 chests last night.

No myths or unusual courier sighted.

Then I found out that there will be more chests available in the upcoming days.

I hope Omoz, Ruby Web, Manta, Gloomblade, and Silent Reaper will go down to dirt-cheap prices in the marketplace.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
uXmVHaU.png

this is amazing

Spookie

it's not worth trying to get the unusuals? oh well i'll follow your advice then

The unusual couriers? No. Worth it trying for the rare items/couriers. Yep.

That being said you might as well wait a day or two to check the market to check the value as it sometimes can come in cheaper buying a set/rare item than buying a key.

Hey Flutterpuffs, what's your username? I would like to play with fellow SEA players too when I'm not with my usual party. Add me fellow SEA players if you want.
username: Chao Pai La

Added! It's QuokkaPuffs at the moment.

I'm 4K ish atm, but I don't care about losing or anything. My friends in the UK all hover around 2k, so I support whilst they pick whatever they want which is fun.
Usually around evenings (Japan time) during the week, when I'm not too busy with uni work.
Hit me up
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Abunai/

Added too!

Zeth

The Witch Doctor staff has been climbing in price the last few weeks. Up to around $50, got damn.

Also there are 24 Bonds of Madness backs on the marketthe past few days, what's up with that? It comes with tickets purchased recently?

Also, I hope I get that Disruptor Helm of the Stormlands that was left out of the GEST ticket. I see a few of them popped up on the market, so they must have added it to the ticket in the patch.

So what's the proper way to build Jakiro these days?

Max Liquid Fire?

I usually start with 1 point in Ice Path for early kill opportunities, then one point in Liquid Fire for free harass (does damage over time, doesn't draw creep/tower aggro and has a 600 range instead of Jakiro's normal 400) and free tower damage. After that, I max Dual Breath because it is your best 'burst' damage, then Ice Path for the longer stun, then Liquid Fire for the debuff and pushing down buildings. Macropyre whenever it's available.

I'm still relatively new though, I'd like to hear input from others.

Renoir

is the zeus pik that bad..
i love zeus. im glad hes getting some pro shine.
PA wasnt a pro pick until a couple days ago, now shes in all pub games...

I usually start with 1 point in Ice Path for early kill opportunities, then one point in Liquid Fire for free harass (does damage over time, doesn't draw creep/tower aggro and has a 600 range instead of Jakiro's normal 400) and free tower damage. After that, I max Dual Breath because it is your best 'burst' damage, then Ice Path for the longer stun, then Liquid Fire for the debuff and pushing down buildings. Macropyre whenever it's available.

I'm still relatively new though, I'd like to hear input from others.

Liquid fire should be maxed first, the harass and push potential is amazing. I always go for the value point in ice path, as the increased duration with each level is only .4 seconds per point.

Macropyre for me is an ult that unless you are team fighting early can be taken later than 6. Like Dark Seer, it is a little set up dependent, and Dual Breath and Liquid Fire are so good. Can be taken early if you counter push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom