• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
UpBmRqV.png

Aw yeah

See you nerds later

ill say it again: worst game i've ever played in my entire life

pompidu

So around 50 minutes or so in a match, the camera zooms all the way into my hero. If i try to zoom back out, it bounces back into zoomed. Happened two games so far. Anyone else having this bug?

Edit: they add resolution adapting?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I swear to god this last few months has been the most snowbally I ever remember the meta being. Maybe one in five games has back and forth these days, all the others are one team getting an advantage at 20 minutes and just continually pushing and fighting to victory

traveler

Not Wario
Was spectating a ARDM mode when one of the losing team members, who had been dead for over 5 minutes because they had run out of lives but was still looking around the map just spectating his team, (checked player cam) got kicked from the game for inactivity and given an abandon. GG Valve. Match id 730076187

Nymerio

If you pick kunkka, od, or lone druid in the 1v1 mode you're sort of scum.

So true, lol. First time I played I got to play against an OD. Managed to get first blood, then when we where both checking a rune he got a haste and killed me. By that time respawn time was so high, he killed my tower :(

Acinixys

bounch, there have been three patches but your ESL Naix set still isnt in the game!

Wtf man. Why is Valve letting you down like this

I picked Ogremagi as my favorite hero and picked Observer Wards, Mekansm, Sentry Wards, Smoke of Deceit and Eul's Scepter as the items...
Am I doing it wrong?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

The summer sale. Get me one Dreams, I want it. There are currently 2, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

bounch, there have been three patches but your ESL Naix set still isnt in the game!

My bet is Valve will give out the items on Friday with the Offerings stuff, if you buy a ESL bundle now you actually do get the items.

I picked Ogremagi as my favorite hero and picked Observer Wards, Mekansm, Sentry Wards, Smoke of Deceit and Eul's Scepter as the items...
Am I doing it wrong?
I don't think consumables are good items to put in the favorite item things, and I feel the tools they give don't do much for you as a support.

Qvoth

so... which treasure chest should i buy (out of those 11 on sale)? got a few bucks left over on my paypal, thinking of spending them

i don't even play dota, been playing pudge wars lately, also i'm going to try out the hero line wars mod that just came to d2modd as well

Acinixys

so... which treasure chest should i buy (out of those 11 on sale)? got a few bucks left over on my paypal, thinking of spending them

i don't even play dota, been playing pudge wars lately, also i'm going to try out the hero line wars mod that just came to d2modd as well

Dont buy any chests. Theyre a waste of money. If you want something it will be on the market for 20c 1 day after the chest releases

bounchfx

no clue, we were told 'next patch', it's a bit frustrating trying to tell people they'll get it soon (basically what we were told), and then watch it not get in again. I don't know what the deal is, unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom