• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

16987.jpg

I see.

Also, any reason rox.kis is no longer rox.kis?
They didn't qualify for TI4 so once they finish the tournaments they're in, the organization isn't paying then anymore.

They've said it's open whether they would get repicked up later but who knows if that will actually pan out.

Basically the team doesn't want to pay the players in the off months so they've disbanded them.

inkls

Here's all the content whilst I was away at DreamHack. Lots of behind the scenes stuff.

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/dota-2-19th-june-patch-content-analysis/1100-1756/

Instant replays hype.

12565-dota2_ui_dvr.png

There's an amateur QC league? Would anyone on gaf from QC be up for it?

edit: also, mini doom courier omg

They didn't qualify for TI4 so once they finish the tournaments they're in, the organization isn't paying then anymore.

They've said it's open whether they would get repicked up later but who knows if that will actually pan out.

Basically the team doesn't want to pay the players in the off months so they've disbanded them.

I see, thanks for the explanation, sucks for them though.

Quesa

Guys should I just be scummy and pick lycan as my favorite hero or pick someone like Earth Spirit or Timber. I actually want to get better with all three but I think winning reliably with the latter two is gonna be harder for me and would eventually make me hate the heroes.

Kard8p3

Guys should I just be scummy and pick lycan as my favorite hero or pick someone like Earth Spirit or Timber. I actually want to get better with all three but I think winning reliably with the latter two is gonna be harder for me and would eventually make me hate the heroes.

Void.

Void best hero ever.

Falk

that puzzling face
MapleStory skills

Jesus, that Naruto custom map. It was the most annoying shit because you'd always have that one idiot playing it at any given LAN cafe with his speakers cranked and the shitty ripped, boosted-till-it's-distorting voice clips off the anime would play every 5 seconds or so.

One guy got the shit kicked out of him by gangsters one day. I cheered inside a little.

LAN cafe dota.

Good days, man. Good days.

Shinypogs

Fuck you Kotl who went straight Aghs, Shadowblade, desolator, we almost won despite your shenanigans.

Also damn but the alt versions for Lieutenant Squawkins are awesome.

Quesa

So someone explain why one of the commentators said Batrider was super great lategame? I don't think he's wrong but I'm not sure why that is. Is it just Lasso's ability to start teamfights?

Demoli

So someone explain why one of the commentators said Batrider was super great lategame? I don't think he's wrong but I'm not sure why that is. Is it just Lasso's ability to start teamfights?

Every 50 seconds you can stun and pull an enemy out of position, guaranteed, through bkb, for 4 seconds, and you will in most cases drag them through 1k units. Essentially an instant kill if you are coordinated with your team at a surface level, let alone pros.

One free kill every 50 seconds mega late game is pretty good. And they can even be in super good high ground position and you'll still get it, where something like doom is not a guaranteed kill and you have to sort of fight with that not exactly pickoff.

Edit: i never refresh

Quesa

Every 50 seconds you can stun and pull an enemy out of position, guaranteed, through bkb, for 4 seconds, and you will in most cases drag them through 1k units. Essentially an instant kill if you are coordinated with your team at a surface level, let alone pros.

Ok I just thought he had some lategame carry potential like Tinker or Pugna do.

Quesa

So is anyone else getting a weird glitch where the camera zooms in but you can't zoom it back out? I'm guessing it might be my mouse but it only started happening after this new update. It's been happening in games and I have to dc every time to fix it.

Also I can't zoom out while spectating

Razzer

http://dotabuff.com/matches/731981564

I just destroyed a trilane as Jakiro, was hilarious. Got so many kills in the first 10 mins and then farmed with my high levels and ended up the second most farmed on the team. I think against trilanes a Jakiro Undying offlane might be awesome. I hadn't realized just how powerful dualbreath is when levelled (knew about Liquid fire since people have been raving about it for so long).

Slark is so ridiculously fun. Only thing I don't like is when the enemy can outrun me if the leash runs out of time and they survive. I guess that's what an early Venom Orb (or whatever it is called) is often bought.

How come sometimes when I buy something at the shop it goes to my inventory but other times it automatically goes to my stash even if I have open item slots?

D2L put up their odds for TI4 placement. Bet on Arrow if you want to lose all your money become an overnight internet millionaire.

How come sometimes when I buy something at the shop it goes to my inventory but other times it automatically goes to my stash even if I have open item slots?

If you're using the side shop or the secret shop they don't stock everything there and you're buying it back at home in the main shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom