• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymerio

That's not a very good way of starting the game.

It's probably a tactical thing. You feed a couple godlike streaks so you don't have to kill them that often later because you get more gold for the kill that way
Ol6gO3y.png

edit: rofl classic xboct

Falk

that puzzling face
9.3k "nearly double" 6k

I take it back, your MMR doesn't tank listening to this. Your IQ falls out of your head.

Wok

With Excalibur playing, other pros look like pubs. I mean over 800 GPM and XPM against a Navi line-up centered on AoE.

Artanisix

fym7cjC.png

E-GOD MAKING THE MEEPO DREAM A REALITY

I wonder why teams refuse to draft Timber against the Meep though. Probably the best hero against him in the game.

With Excalibur playing, other pros look like pubs. I mean over 800 GPM and XPM against a Navi line-up centered on AoE.

Stop misspelling his name.

Also, boot Era. Keep this guy. Fnatic goes from Pretenders to Contenders with this guy. He's crushing with every hero they can get him.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck excalibur's meepo brings back nightmares, i used to see good meeepo players get way overleveled and it was a like a train that couldn't be stopped. How culd navi fight a meepo when he gets overleveled like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom