• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
This is just like an anime guys, EE will take this defeat and then train harder for TI.

God, watching a NP doing work is the most boring thing. Was hoping C9 could pull out a win as I can't ever root for the team playing NP.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What a crazy game.

That throne race was incredibly stupid by C9.

They realized they couldn't stop the rat (who can? maybe Navi or DK), and it was a last ditch effort at victory, hinging entirely on their teamfight capabilities, which were very strong.

But not strong enough, because Alliance is not only the king of rat, but the king of counter-clashes.

Alliance just proved they're back.

Edit: that was a perfect demonstration of playing to your team's strengths.

I mean, it's not like Bulldog forgot how to play his best hero. There are some heroes you have to ban against certain teams.

You fucking ban Nature's Prophet from Bulldog...or you'll wish you had. He's been raising the sodium levels in enemy teams for years on that hero.

W1SSY

God, watching a NP doing work is the most boring thing. Was hoping C9 could pull out a win as I can't ever root for the team playing NP.

Did you watch the same game? Bulldog plays an amazing prophet and unlike others makes it interesting to watch.

Why did they c9 think they could just end it?

Great game either way but that just seemed like a bad decision.
That was their only real shot at that point. Alliance wasn't making mistakes, they weren't going to get lucky, just going to get widdled away for another ten minutes.

Granted they could have won it if bone7 focused on the right target.

Wok

oaTFZHq.jpg

Worth it.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man when alliance when to shake hands with cloud 9 and they showed EE fucking being heartbroken, i think most of Alliance left him alone but Loda gave him a pat in the back, that was brutal to watch.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Did you watch the same game? Bulldog plays an amazing prophet and unlike others makes it interesting to watch.

Not really. In fights perhaps, but 90% of his time is "TP into lane, make treants, make necro dudes, send them off, TP to a different lane, repeat"

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't understand how anybody can hate watching rat doto. Every minute of that game and all the nuance in the decisions and positioning from Alliance was inspiring. I have a boner right now.

Wok

Faceless Void is an easy hard carry for beginners: you chrono and get kills. For pros, especially against NP or other mobile heroes, Spectre would have been a lot better for C9.

Top Bottom