• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SirBelvedere said the private beta stuff is 6.82, but there is no sure bet we are getting it soon. Supposedly that version is mostly maintained by icefrog him self who updates it when ever he feels like.

Though with so many iterations it likely won't be that far out, he likely hears us loud and clear that we want a new version

Razzer

Y'know, it's interesting watching you guys speculate over our draft from GUIDOS vs Trasher. You made pretty much all the points I thought as it was happening (they have high physical damage, so I mentioned weave would be good, I suggested rushing an early Vlads on someone, tho I got ignored lol, and I even had reservations about the PA pick, though I didn't voice them). Makes me feel good, because I often feel like my drafting knowledge is not what it should be.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
SirBelvedere said the private beta stuff is 6.82, but there is no sure bet we are getting it soon. Supposedly that version is mostly maintained by icefrog him self who updates it when ever he feels like.

Though with so many iterations it likely won't be that far out, he likely hears us loud and clear that we want a new version

Hasn't the private beta stuff been "6.82" for awhile now though? I could've sworn this belvedere guy said that the private beta where balance changes are tested were updated near the beginning of August. Doesn't tell us much if so.

But yeah, would be nice if we get 6.82 this week or next, the game desperately needs it. Every balance patch is equivalent to a new WoW raid tier :).

mfaex

I worked really hard on mine :(

I liked it.
Techies_emoticon.gif

- Fixed Chronosphere not revealing Techies mines
- Fixed Flying Courier being affected by Land Mines
- Fixed how Suicide Squad Attack kills techies
- Fixed Land Mines having bounties
- Fixed Techies spells interaction with Siege units
- Fixed Suicide Squad Attack hurting Ancients
- Fixed Techies Legacy keys
- Fixed being unable to return items to an allied stash if he had too many in it
- Fixed various tooltips
- Updated Techies recommended items
- Fixed Techies not suiciding through Shallow Grave
- Added a buff indicator for Land Mines count
- Fixed Techies mine damage source
- Fixed flying units not being affected by Land Mines
- Fixed Pin Point detonate triggering Magic Stick chargse
- Fixed bot related issues
- Fixed Stasis Trap activation timing
- Adjusted Remote Mines size based on level
- Fixed various spells and abilities being able to affect Techies Mines
- Fixed Techies Aghanim range indicator
- Fixed Rubick's cast behavior with Mines
- Fixed Land Mine and Stasis Trap not blocking Neutral Spawning
- Fixed Bot behavior with Dust against Techies Mines
- Fixed Stasis trigger aoe
- Fixed Land Mine And Suicide radius calculation
- Fixed Land Miens and Stasis Trap not providing vision after usage
- Fixed Remote Mines remaining in selection after detonation
- Added the ability to cast ground targeted spells via the portrait
- Fixed some selection group issues with Remote Mines
- Fixed Minefield Sign ability proccing Magic Stick
- Fixed Techies hitbox
- Fixed Stasis Trap hitbox
- Fixed Remote Mines/Detonate using wrong animations
- Fixed Bloodstone interaction with Suicide Squad Attack
- Rubick can no longer cast more than the max number of Land Mines or Psionic Traps

I think this is everything. The update could honestly probably come tonight.

Matt said on Twitter that this update also adds that Mirana set that referenced the "Moon Festival." Maybe there is actually something to that? Maybe a late September / early October event to coincide with 6.82... but that seems too close to Diretide.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Matt said on Twitter that this update also adds that Mirana set that referenced the "Moon Festival." Maybe there is actually something to that? Maybe a late September / early October event to coincide with 6.82... but that seems too close to Diretide.
its a Chinese holiday, likely a pw promotion. Hope the luna set gets in too.

Top Bottom