• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Update 2

* Lifestealer is disabled from Captain's Mode until next week
* Added a buff icon for Greevil's Greed that shows you what the next bonus gold will be if you kill a unit
* Fixed being able to level up Lifestealer's Control
* Fixed not gaining control of Lifestealer after consuming a unit
* Fixed enemy ability icons being greyed out when Infested
* Fixed neutrals with two or fewer abilities not placing Control/Consume in the right ability slots
* Fixed Infested heroes not being able to move or take actions
* Fixed Infest-controlled units sometimes failing to get the proper movement speed bonus
* Fixed various targeting and behavior bugs after you take control of an infested unit
* Fixed a crash when selecting an Infested unit with "All Other Units" hotkey
* Fixed Diabolic Edict having too few explosions
* Fixed Freezing Field doing 99 blasts instead of 100
* Fixed an old bug with Soul Rip's damage type
* Fixed Medallion of Courage to not allow self cast
* Fixed Call Down's 2nd slow not slowing by the right amount if the target wasn't hit by the first Missile
* Added extra buffer space to creeps teleporting to Chen with Test of Faith
* Fixed an old bug with Lightning Storm that caused it to stop bouncing if you die or cast another one while the first one is active
* Fixed Rubick using Test of Faith to teleport Zombies
* Fixed an old bug with Searing Arrows dealing damage through things like Refraction
* Fixed Medallion buff type when casting on allies
* Fixed Medallion overhead buff effect when casting on allies
* Fixed an old bug with Allied Lifedrain when the distance threshold was broken
* Fixed an old bug with Rubick casting Scepter Global Silence
* Fixed charge spells behavior with Rubick's Spell Steal
* Fixed Nightstalker's animation
* Fixed various bugs with Granite Aura
* Fixed Freezing Field not playing sound for the full duration
* Fixed various VO with Walrus Punch
* Fixed being able to take control of allied player controlled units
* Fixed Consume killing allied player controlled units

manfestival

you can just ask us :3

Also if we are still on the topic of 3 orb PL it works confirmed by me
I dont get this but hey its volvo. I am sure orbs are on their way out at this rate.

um

just casually browse the wiki

i did that for a long while

still do
errday for me

the wiki should have everything of that sort, plus all the weird interactions you get between heroes.
I am aware of that since I do use the wiki page often. I am just asking if there is something like "a lesser known variable guide of dota 2". For the things that may take a person 200+ games to be like OHHHHH thats a thing???

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Diffusal is going to be really good on Slark, and it will be much easier to justify getting it in carriers who build life steel like void and pa.

Damnit I was half asleep and didn't check my post last night.

I asked if maybe Blink is even better on PA now, I meant to say TA. Does anyone else think it's really good now that you can blink always as long as you have refraction?

Falk

that puzzling face
Don't forget the nerf to ancient stacking. It just became way more important for supports to zone out a tide, he can't catch up as easily anymore.

What's the nerf to ancient stacking? (Perused patch notes briefly, couldn't find)

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What's the nerf to ancient stacking? (Perused patch notes briefly, couldn't find)

The golem gives a 15% buff in Hp to units around him, so it'll take 15% longer for Tide give or take how long you can beat down the golem.

Chris R

The golem gives a 15% buff in Hp to units around him, so it'll take 15% longer for Tide give or take how long you can beat down the golem.

Eh you just focus the big rock man first instead of balancing it out between the bigger ancient creeps

(4x rock stack omg kill me now)

Eh you just focus the big rock man first instead of balancing it out between the bigger ancient creeps

Doesn't work with tide since you do almost all the damage with anchor smash. And it is a bit difficult to focus the right one.

Falk

that puzzling face

I'm assuming 4 of the buffs don't stack like pretty much every other aura?

edit: Doesn't seem like a problem to be honest. You just get your safelane carry to take some time off his safelane farming to come over and single target the golem so you, the support, can kill the rest slightly faster. Preferably around lv4-5.

Chris R

I'm assuming 4 of the buffs don't stack like pretty much every other aura?

edit: Doesn't seem like a problem to be honest. You just get your safelane carry to take some time off his safelane farming to come over and single target the golem so you, the support, can kill the rest slightly faster. Preferably around lv4-5.

It shouldn't, but if you get a quad rock stack the aura will be there the entire time basically instead of a rock/2x dino/dragon stack

Doesn't work with tide since you do almost all the damage with anchor smash. And it is a bit difficult to focus the right one.

You are auto attacking one creep the entire time, just make sure it's rockman.

Hylian7

Remember how I had that AM game the other day that we should have lost, but PA went rapier without BKB and fed it to me like a dumbass?

Well it happened again, only this time I was Doom and the Clinkz fed me a Rapier. The other team's Void abandoned for AFK,a nd we won it when we had Mega Creeps in our base.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1095864583

It shouldn't, but if you get a quad rock stack the aura will be there the entire time basically instead of a rock/2x dino/dragon stack

You are auto attacking one creep the entire time, just make sure it's rockman.

It helps a bit, but it still takes a longer time to kill the small ones. And you are screwed as soon as you have two of them.

Remember how I had that AM game the other day that we should have lost, but PA went rapier without BKB and fed it to me like a dumbass?

Well it happened again, only this time I was Doom and the Clinkz fed me a Rapier. The other team's Void abandoned for AFK,a nd we won it when we had Mega Creeps in our base.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1095864583

Clinkz players who go rapier before MKB/Deso/Literally any damage item should have their MMR reset to 2k.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
8O1vBeK.png

lmao

KingKong

how does Team TInker keep losing to teams 5v4 and shit. I mean how bad is Western Dota if VP/VPP are like the 4th or 5th best teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom