• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoon

Based on just the teasing from the artwork I say it's coming very soon.Like, day 2 update releasing today or tomorrow.

What if im into that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rawr

at the risk of ruining the fun, I really don't give 2 shits about him and never have. It's just entertaining to have someone to root against. He is irritating and grating and takes losing like a big baby, it's true...but not he's not significantly worse than many others in that scene. I'm actually quite indifferent to him. The person I really don't like is Aui. Mostly because he has a habit of coming off as a prick. I remember a few games he casted last year where he spent the whole game critiquing someone else's PL play, as if here were the master. I wanted to punch him in the throat. I think the net total makes C9 the least enjoyable team for me. I imagine maybe one too many pricks feeling like they're better than everyone else...and taking losing just that much harder because of it. The more times they lose, the more they have to check that attitude at the fuckin door. Which I find rather satisfying.

rawr

at the risk of ruining the fun, I really don't give 2 shits about him and never have. It's just entertaining to have someone to root against. He is irritating and grating and takes losing like a big baby, it's true...but not he's not significantly worse than many others in that scene. I'm actually quite indifferent to him. The person I really don't like is Aui. Mostly because he has a habit of coming off as a prick. I remember a few games he casted last year where he spent the whole game critiquing someone else's PL play, as if here were the master. I wanted to punch him in the throat. I think the net total makes C9 the least enjoyable team for me. I imagine maybe one too many pricks feeling like they're better than everyone else...and taking losing just that much harder because of it. The more times they lose, the more they have to check that attitude at the fuckin door. Which I find rather satisfying.

You dislike Aui because he knows his shit better than basically anyone? What an odd thing to get upset about.

inkls

They saw your post face:

205790_2014-12-16_000t5o9j.png

Literally saving invoker.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=152054

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=152033

You dislike Aui because he knows his shit better than basically anyone? What an odd thing to get upset about.

On the contrary. It's not what you have to say, it's the way you say things that matter. A lesson most young people seem to take quite awhile to learn. It's like, the most basic lesson of leadership. You can be right and nobody will give a fuck because your delivery was ill-conceived and belligerent. Both of them have a communication style that will lose them more friends than it wins them. It comes off as looking down their nose at others when discussing the play or decision-making of others. As if they don't both regularly fuck up themselves.

On the contrary. It's not what you have to say, it's the way you say things that matter. A lesson most young people seem to take quite awhile to learn. It's like, the most basic lesson of leadership. You can be right and nobody will give a fuck because your delivery was ill-conceived and belligerent. Both of them have a communication style that will lose them more friends than it wins them. It comes off as looking down their nose at others when discussing the play or decision-making of others. As if they don't both regularly fuck up themselves.

Honestly feel this is his audience's issue more than his. To each their own, I suppose.

Vaporak

Bullshit, practically everyone in this thread (including you) calls out pro's on how they play in a far harsher manner than Aui ever did and they aren't on your shit list. Plus he gets invited to cast precisely because of his ability to see whats good and what is bad, that's the whole point of getting pro's to analyse a game. Maybe you should reevaluate man, your feelings on the matter are obviously not coming from a rational place.

Hung_real

Is Misery good? I've never seen him on anything but mediocre teams.

he was a child prodigy in Dota 1 and flamed A LOT.

haven't accomplished much in dota 2 tho, but I'd expect great thing from him in Secret because puppey misery kky should know each other very very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom