• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Really? I don't think that one's very offensive in that regard. Still has the same basic shape and color scheme of PA.

She could well be a Treant Prophet or Nature Protector. She has leaves on her head and on her shoulder and she is holding a scythe but not vertically like NP.

So the Starladde Europe playoff is going to be decided without playing Dota...Secret pulling out of another tournament?

SL will try their darnest to make secret stay, they are the last popular team left.
Empire, Lajoins, cdec,ig,Mvp,sna/fire are the teams going to LAN, no eg no c9 no vg no newbee no tinker no navi and no one cares (I personally will tune in and I am happy to see lower T1 teams play in a major LAN)

If SL wanted top teams they should have sent a direct invite and skipped the bullshit qualifiers that get played on holidays.

Razzer

It's actually a good thing for most people other than Starladder. These smaller teams get some LAN experience, and the Starladder name will at least guarantee some viewers, which gives them a chance to gain a bit of a fanbase.

I'd rather watch Lajons/CDEC than Tinker or Navi, come at me bros.

That's one thing I like about the qualifiers, I mean if we just invited teams then Na'vi would probably have got an invite they really didn't deserve

Also Lajons are great, they give me a Hontrash team to root for

FACE

Banned
SL will try their darnest to make secret stay, they are the last popular team left.
Empire, Lajoins, cdec,ig,Mvp,sna/fire are the teams going to LAN, no eg no c9 no vg no newbee no tinker no navi and no one cares (I personally will tune in and I am happy to see lower T1 teams play in a major LAN)

If SL wanted top teams they should have sent a direct invite and skipped the bullshit qualifiers that get played on holidays.

I have no idea why SL doesn't directly invite teams. Making everyone go through a month or so of qualifiers is so dumb.

I'd rather watch Lajons/CDEC than Tinker or Navi, come at me bros.

Nothing wrong with that.

yeeeaaahh

more roster changes?

The team will soon be undergoing some changes in the near future

Can't think of any type of change that would cause them to withdraw other than a roster change :(

This will be the most unpredictable Starladder to date now. Should be fun.

Another roster change after misery's transfer? Damn Navi can win now.

Navi didn't even make it to the tiebreakers. VPP and HR are in.

EU: Empire, Lajoins, HR, VPP
NA: Fire aka SNA
SEA: MVP
China: CEDC, IG+B-God

abunai

Maybe they aren't going with misery as Fly's replacement and need time to smooth out something stable? Either way i'll still watch for lajons

erahontrashwooo

So I think we can assume Misery or S4 will be the ones that can be exchanged? Puppey and Kuro will stay together no matter what I guess and n0tail founded the team with the two?

S4 for Dendi?
Misery for Bulldong?

It's a complete waste of S4's abilities to place him anywhere but mid, but maybe he's leaving because they want him elsewhere.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Alliance got back together again, but that's more of a pipe dream of mine.

M.D

Did bulldog increase his hero pool by a ton since I last paid attention? seems reddit and joindota folks have a hard on for bulldog on Secret, which is funny considering the argument against fly was his limited hero pool

Did bulldog increase his hero pool by a ton since I last paid attention? seems reddit and joindota folks have a hard on for bulldog on Secret, which is funny considering the argument against fly was his limited hero pool
same reason why people think singsing is good, people just like his stream

Cassius

Team Secret drama best drama.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen to the team roster, it's been fun watching them this far.

kvk1

even lirik knows matt is icefrog

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

RS4-

Christ, watched my brother play. Some trash disruptor was getting mad because WK went bkb against VS, CK, Pudge and Necro. Meanwhile he maxes out Q before glimpse and never bothered to glimpse a solo hero tp'ing out a handful of times. GG no free kills.

He's just mouth breathing all game calling everyone a fag while feeding more than a dozen kills.

The M.O.B

Love it when one of my teammates trash talks our team early game and then repeatedly makes stupid mistakes and suddenly we don't hear from him again.

We had 2 successful base defenses against a late game Terrorblade and then our carry proceeds to get caught out and we get wiped.

All he had to say? "Unlucky"

Funn1k should go with Dendi as well so that Secret will have a better offlaner.

That would be hilarious leaving Xboct alone in Na'vi.
Either way, if NaVi as an organization isn't smart enough to keep business as business and dump Xbox, Dendi and Funn1k need to get the fuck off that burning ship before their own brands and reputations get damaged. That team is Tier 3 right now behind real T2 teams like VP, Polar and TT and waaaaaaaaay behind teams like C9, Secret, EG, etc.

Dendi is going to have to decide if he needs his professional teammates in Dota to be his friends or if he can just play with them outside of his pro games. The former will mean relegating to mediocrity. The later would mean he can take his very valuable brand elsewhere (he is a midlane upgrade for most T1 and T2 teams) or force the NaVi org to make some moves they didn't want to make to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom