• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

THE PERFECT STORM GAME

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1135789240

happytears.gif

Kalnos

Banned
Hate 70 min games and where mega creeps are practically useless. Long games are dumb in general. Everytime they put out a big patch, it fixes old issues and creates new ones.

I don't think megas have been changed though. It's pretty damn hard to lose with megas.

TP17

Guys, I lost my second ever match but it definitely wasn't my fault and I'll bounce back.

I kept getting the witch doctor ultimate stopped... :'( Positive K/D though... that's all that matters right?

Hylian7

Earth Spirit's aghs ult is hilarious

how is it even legal push someone so far, it's like an extremely OP Lasso you can also save teammates with.
I love ES Aghs. Shit is amazing, I was against a Blademail Axe yesterday and every time I had ulti going and he popped that shit, I was like "fuck you you're a rock now" and spread that shit to his team.

This was also the same Axe I kicked into the cliff as we were fighting over the super rune. It took him 3 minutes for the courier to bring him a TP.

Razzer

Also, seeing as Mason was right about everything else, I assume Pie is out of C9. Wonder if he'll join Notail.

My dream would be those two join Tinker, with Sing mid and then Qojqva carry and Bulba off. Or maybe Fly joins and goes off, kick bulba.

pompidu

I don't think megas have been changed though. It's pretty damn hard to lose with megas.

Well we lost with them lol. Im just saying that their life and damage late game are a moot point now considering how gold works now. Too much gold for more items

W1SSY

Also, seeing as Mason was right about everything else, I assume Pie is out of C9. Wonder if he'll join Notail.

My dream would be those two join Tinker, with Sing mid and then Qojqva carry and Bulba off. Or maybe Fly joins and goes off, kick bulba.

Or Fly and n0tail join Tinker as supports and Bulba rotates to his more natural offlane role.

G.ZZZ

NoTail is probably the only west supp that could replace Aui decently, even if they are good at differemnt things.

manfestival

pls no

is Necro even popular for reasons other than "I want more mmr"?

I would say that he was popular before but played differently despite getting mekanism almost exclusively before. This is coming from 3.5k mmr noob though. I love my wrath of ka set that I got from the dotacinema pack. I doubt I would want to buy another set. Only problem with the set is it leaves a golden cocaine trail which makes it easy to spot him when attempting to juke

lmao viper is so ez to use even if you make all kinds of mistakes

you just click on people you want dead

tl;dr first vipah game since the beta went well

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My team screwed up the base race, Pudge was supposed to stay behind and defend while morphling took the enemy ancient, and came with Morph
SLx19c3.gif

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fuuuuck, Saturday morning dota is the worst. First 2 games, 2 abandons early on. Everyone picks a carry as well.

Kill me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My god, I had a Drow and Medusa argue over who is the smarts for 20 minutes. Drow kept making fun of the guys vocabulary, and Medusa kept trying to ask what the Drow does for a living (Medusa is apparently got an Electrical Engineering Degree and works in a Nuclear power plant, Drow player has the higher IQ because he doesn't use the words buddy and dood). Not the first time I played a game with the Drow player ether.

It was a huge stomp in our favor, but they just wouldn't stop.

bachikarn

I haven't played Dota in like 6 months, but my friend said Wind Ranger was buffed. I couldn't find anything online about it. Is it true, and if so, what was buffed about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom