• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played Dota in like 6 months, but my friend said Wind Ranger was buffed. I couldn't find anything online about it. Is it true, and if so, what was buffed about her?

Balance changelog

Powershot:
Travel range increased from 1825 to 2600
Max damage is now dealt after 1 second channel instead of 0.7
Cast point improved from 0.3 to 0
Reduced the area of the lingering vision at the end of Powershot from 800 to 400
Focus Fireattack speed bonus increased from 400 to 500

Shackleshot max latch distance from 525 to 575.
Windrun duration increased from 2.75/3.5/4.25/5.0 to 3/4/5/6.

6.81b
Focus Fire manacost decreased from 150 to 75/100/125.

Windrun now disjoints incoming attack projectiles.
Aghanim's Scepter's Focus Fire icon.png Focus Fire damage reduction decreased from -50/-40/-30 to -30/-15/0, and no longer has special rules for procs.

----

The Powershot and Focus Fire buffs of the last patch are the biggest.

B6YSYEUCAAIMIKE.png

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
And that's the third game this morning with another abandon.

Think I will give the game a rest, I'm getting no where.

Big Dog

Every week Ayesee posts new info about D2L as the LAN is about to happen, but he NEVER mentions anything about this Cosmic Reliquary that was planned to be split off from the ticket. Why can't we have nice things?

Every week Ayesee posts new info about D2L as the LAN is about to happen, but he NEVER mentions anything about this Cosmic Reliquary that was planned to be split off from the ticket. Why can't we have nice things?
Yeah that item won't be coming out any more. D2L have to submit their items with the ticket much more sooner than when they did, even more so when particles are involved.

Hylian7

Looking at the amount of kills he got I'm guessing that plan failed.

How does a core neither farm nor contribute to kills at all, like what are you even doing.

"Hey guys how about I go push bot on my own when I see them all coming from all sides of me and I have like 10 minutes to react, but nah, keep pushing!"

*dies horribly and now we are shorthanded for the ensuing teamfight*

Hylian7

God I hate these teammates I keep getting.

Witch Doctor, Morphling, Veno trilane can't kill offlane void. Their supports are rotating, they won't give up killing him, all other lanes dying because of rotating supports and our team isn't working together at all. I tell them this and they are still adamant of dying to void anyway.

inkls

God I hate these teammates I keep getting.

Witch Doctor, Morphling, Veno trilane can't kill offlane void. Their supports are rotating, they won't give up killing him, all other lanes dying because of rotating supports and our team isn't working together at all. I tell them this and they are still adamant of dying to void anyway.

How did you tell them this?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"You should give up on trying to kill Void for now and help us. Their supports are helping them and it's killing our other lanes."

Them: "Void's the only one on their team that matters." /facepalm

help @ when your team is obsessed with killing the main carry as though that's how you win the game

Hylian7

help @ when your team is obsessed with killing the main carry as though that's how you win the game

Except they are failing at killing the main carry in that trilane and they are just feeding him, so they need to give up and help other lanes, which badly need it, as the other team's supports are rotating and smoking.

So I wonder what N0tail's doing. Any word on it yet? I guess he might move to C9 in theory, but that seems like a bit of a personality clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom