• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ld was okay when the bug with unlimited vit boosters worked

bring that back

or make bear form look the same as the bear so nobody knows who to attack

and the bear can resummon the hero

Anno

LD seems hard to balance, but what about just letting the bear live on when LD dies? Not sure if gold/xp should still accumulate, maybe just gold, but it can better assure him a decent early/mid game since you won't just get owned and go bearless in lane. Maybe increase recast time/gold on death to compensate.

W1SSY

LD seems hard to balance, but what about just letting the bear live on when LD dies? Not sure if gold/xp should still accumulate, maybe just gold, but it can better assure him a decent early/mid game since you won't just get owned and go bearless in lane. Maybe increase recast time/gold on death to compensate.

But if LD dies and the bear is still alive you would have to allow the bear to attack even without LD in range or it is useless unless you have radiance.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Between the servers being routinely made of ass and Valve seemingly unable to do anything about it, tournament saturation, etc. is 2015 the year Dota 2 stops growing?

But if LD dies and the bear is still alive you would have to allow the bear to attack even without LD in range or it is useless unless you have radiance.

If it can attack without LD there will be situations in which it's advantageous for LD to be dead, which is weird.

If it can't attack without LD the whole idea is worthless since it would just be a bear waiting to get farmed.

That makes me think, a hero that has an ability it can cast even when dead would be pretty cool, maybe Undying can get an extra ability.

Anno

Well yeah I suppose so. Or maybe just an exception for when LD is dead. Why is this hindrance even in place? It doesn't really make a ton of sense. No other summon suffers from being away from the summoner. Being able to gank with the bear early or something seems fun.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Gabe Newell custom shop keeper. I want it so much:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=369554849

637x358.resizedimage

sixghost

Not needing to resummon the bear every time you die would be an enormous buff on it's own.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ LD bad ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

manfestival

HOORAY FOR PUSHING ANCIENT AND SUDDENLY MASSIVE LAG AT THE LAST TWO SECONDS AND GETTING POOR NETWORK CONDITIONS MESSAGE AT THE VICTORY SCREEN

SCREW YOU VALVE! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!

Even in games I am stomping in, we still can't win...wtf dota am I playing right now...

This is truly suffering.

BFly and SnY on Sylla are you fucking kidding me

Where's his Pipe, Radiance, BKB, etc. So many better items to get on Sylla.

His bear still has a stout shield and he's like "yeah that's fine, time to do me"

inkls

Epic super close game. "poor network conditions have been detected"

It was fun. At one point after remnant my ember couldn't move even after reconnecting, and their drow kindly came over to gust me so I could walk again, and they didn't kill me. Really nice people.

Since game was over we just did rosh together (except for satch, toebag, and the lord cuz they're literally hitler) and accidentally killed rubick cuz battlefury.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom