• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

EG.

a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg

bring back demon

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
None. It'll be worth somewhere between TI3 immortals and TI4 immortals, as they should be less common than TI4 immortals, but more common than TI3's. If you want to sell it, you should sell it as soon as it becomes marketable. That's when the thirsty will be looking to buy at high prices because of limited supply. I'd expect it to settle in the $10-$15 range in the end.

I legit think he's drunk.
Sadly with all of them becoming marketable at the same time, it will likely instantly bottom out.

Would like to rescind eg = shit

both teams = shit

shira

None. It'll be worth somewhere between TI3 immortals and TI4 immortals, as they should be less common than TI4 immortals, but more common than TI3's. If you want to sell it, you should sell it as soon as it becomes marketable. That's when the thirsty will be looking to buy at high prices because of limited supply. I'd expect it to settle in the $10-$15 range in the end.

Not with the Russian economy in the shitter.

be nice to sumail hes still a baby :(

Artour won his first 2 LANs and 3/4

So I got linked to the topic about the guy with two dicks and the prolapsed asshole and there is some serious crossover between posters in that thread and this one.

Also speaking of assholes I wonder how PPD feels about getting outdrafted (not necessarily in this game but the previous ones)

aus servers are busted now too.
Well shit. I was gonna play later.

Wok

So when the compendium items will become tradeable, we won't be able to upgrade the compendium anymore, right? Is there any risk that the items end up being more expensive on the market than they are right now by upgrading the compendium?

So when the compendium items will become tradeable, we won't be able to upgrade the compendium anymore, right? Is there any risk that the items end up being more expensive on the market than they are right now by upgrading the compendium?

Most probably? No.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at the DAC site, they said there will be more stretch goals, which is cool. Also, they are going to redo the dubbing of 8 heroes it says, hopefully the Western World doesn't screw up the vote too much for the Chinese.

inkls

Looking at the DAC site, they said there will be more stretch goals, which is cool. Also, they are going to redo the dubbing of 8 heroes it says, hopefully the Western World doesn't screw up the vote too much for the Chinese.

payback for void remodel vote. Revenge is sweet hue.

So Juggernaut. There is a Slash of the ult every 0.4 seconds. You can attack normally during it. So with a Attackspeed of 0.4 seconds (troll ult?) you actually more than double the damage (with some items ofc) of the ult (because you can crit during normal hits too).

inkls

So Juggernaut. There is a Slash of the ult every 0.4 seconds. You can attack normally during it. So with a Attackspeed of 0.4 seconds (troll ult?) you actually more than double the damage (with some items ofc) of the ult (because you can crit during normal hits too).

Yup. There was a post about optimizing the omnislash damage buy buying items like mom, butterfly and mjollnir.

inkls

That explains the MoM builds. I always thought it was just for the movement speed during Whirl and didn't really like it.

Not just that. The extra attack speed with the low bat means more rightclicks during ult, more crits (35%), more bashes if you get basher/abyssal.

Akim

Banned
Looking for some people to play with. 3.3k mmr solo/party. USWest. Play 5-10 PM PST on weekdays, anytime weekends.

Steam: Mista Not Guilty goes to trial

G.ZZZ

I love games where i create all the space of the world by shitting on their carry like 10 times in 10 mins but it don't matter because we have a 4.5k carry and they have a 5.5k that recover in the midgame and completely crush ours even with the absurd space advantage.

Volvo plz http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1144807026 WR

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I love games where i create all the space of the world by shitting on their carry like 10 times in 10 mins but it don't matter because we have a 4.5k carry and they have a 5.5k that recover in the midgame and completely crush ours even with the absurd space advantage.

Volvo plz http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1144807026

G.ZZZ, you're 5k now. That means you need to play hard carry/mid carry every game or else some 4k baddie will always be on carry.
And then you'll stop enjoying the game, like 1.09.

FORCED FIFTY IS REAL.

Volvo plz http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1144807026

did you berate your team and spam "hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha"

I hear thats how you know you're the best on your team, and lets be honest, that is all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom