• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the pedia page that detonator is.... whatever that may be lol. hence why I asked the question, out of curiosity

It literally formed last week lol

Just had game where the enemy picked a PA after I first picked lion
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Anno

Fucking Xboct man. Every time I see this guy play troll he somehow gets into a 1v5 or something and wins. Then just randomly dies to a tower.

G.ZZZ

LC is literally the shittiest hero right now. No ulti disabling passive made her ulti Bulba tier.

Icefraud buff the passive plz.

Hylian7

you didn't farm well and were involved in very few kills, what do you want us to say?

I had the most farm on my team and like I said, actually killing anything was damn near impossible due to their team (Puck, Tree Armor, Dark Seer haste, PA evasion, etc.). About halfway through I just had to give up on teamfights and try to farm BKB to be useful.

G.ZZZ

Qoqjva is fucking trash, couldn't carry me with tinker when tinker was the most broken shit ever fukken noob

Also TT disband plz so bad

shira

Whoa there cowboy, slow down. You don't even have a ticket yet baka.
You must first master the ticketmaster captcha

c.jpg
Ticketmaster-CAPTCHA-300x147.png
gJbea4A.jpg

JohnC@Valve said:
We’re updating trading to include a captcha as part of confirmation process. This is to prevent malware on users’ machines making trades on their behalf. We know it’s a bit of a hassle, and we don’t like making trading harder for users, but we do expect it to significantly help customers who are tricked into downloading and running malware from losing their items. We’ve excluded a few of the existing third-party trading services from this requirement so they can continue to function. If you have any suggestions on the trading process please let us know. Thanks.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/1/622954023422884592/
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom