• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

I don't understand Ember Spirit. I have farmed all game (as best as I could, Windrunner shit on me early) and I still feel useless at 50 minutes.

UdGhmrQ.jpg

So all i have to do to counter your point is to repost my advice here?

that's you. I didn't name you specifically did I? and you didnt post it here.

what about the other people that took the time to respond to him? they have no counter point do they? like i said, they offered no constructive advice whatsoever.

Falk

that puzzling face
If you're referring to me, I asked for his items and haven't even managed to read the thread since. It's not like I sit here spamming F5. Heck, I didn't even realize it was an ongoing game till I popped back into the thread about 15 seconds ago.

But it's ok, sit on your high horse
like kotl in the fountain after the patch that made fountain high ground

inkls

what about the other people that took the time to respond to him? they have no counter point do they? like i said, they offered no constructive advice whatsoever.

You gave as much constructive criticism as anyone else did, ever less considering some people actually gave tips, but w/e have your fun.

So, to understand, no actual counter-point offered nor dispute with how I characterised the responses = bait?

Didn't answer him did I? Didn't purport to know how to play Ember?

abunai

Just had a 75 minute game of back and forth clutch teamfights. The feeling when you catch them out of position and get a double ravage!
happytears.gif

domstah

I think Hylian7 is big enough to defend himself. It's pretty obvious that he's here to vent.

I thought the PyrionFlax/Aui2000 vid that was posted today was really good at pointing at the subtle differences between pub games, and pro games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fnh97YT-hA

At least I learnt something, but then again I like to play 4/5 roaming support rather than a 1/2 carry like Hylian.

can someone explain midas antimage

I was going to but his stream was lagging

why are you shitting up this thread

Sianos

medic and scout represent.

good :)

From my recent games, I've noticed a trend where picking too many farm-requisite semicarry heroes is a good indicator of an incoming loss - you lack both early game presence and late game carry potential unless you can really get the snowball rolling. You also get too much farm split so no one semicarry gets their required core in a timely fashion.

Lately I've either been rolling main carry or hardest support and have found these roles to work well this patch, at least for me.

Chris R

Lack of drops.

Here's hoping the drop system is revised with Source 2 as well. Get rid of the level 1 drop to prevent the trolls/alts that people were using to exploit the system and bring back my chest every 5 levels, even if it means a nonstop stream of shitty BZZ Pugna items.

Quesa

what a weird world

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1159470710

'nother one of those games where my last pick techies gets "o god techies". me n alch go 1v1 top. two solo kills on him. my team beats theirs but its a good game. Lots of communication with my team, axe and drow commend me. Alch adds me after?

weird world. Everyone but CK was very nice. Good times

Deadly

What the fuck I got matched with Jeyo who's 6k and I'm 4.2k. The other team had a guy that was 6.9k. What's up with matchmaking suddenly?

EDIT: Just found out 6.9k was Blitz as, obviously, storm spirit. Yeah he destroyed us.

TUSR

Banned
What the fuck I got matched with Jeyo who's 6k and I'm 4.2k. The other team had a guy that was 6.9k. What's up with matchmaking suddenly?

EDIT: Just found out 6.9k was Blitz as, obviously, storm spirit. Yeah he destroyed us.

Lol one of my buddies beat rtz a couple months back.

Mordeccai

Man I'm glad I recently moved to texas and can play on either USW or USE with basically the same ping. Would be unbearable to be stuck on USE in Florida with these servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom