• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

I've been watching my replays lately and noticed just how trashy the middle 3k range actually is. About half the time the opposite teams heros that I feel are a threat while in game are making horrible item choices.

Just got out of a match where a gyro wrecked me for the first 15 minutes with his 3 stack. Then didn't use his lead to farm and wandered around the map. He build HotD, Drums, Aghs. He stacked ancients but let us ward the hill and allowed me to steal his stack every time. It was quite possibly the worst item build I've seen in a while.

I've been watching my replays lately and noticed just how trashy the middle 3k range actually is. About half the time the opposite teams heros that I feel are a threat while in game are making horrible item choices.

Just got out of a match where a gyro wrecked me for the first 15 minutes with his 3 stack. Then didn't use his lead to farm and wandered around the map. He build HotD, Drums, Aghs. He stacked ancients but let us ward the hill and allowed me to steal his stack every time. It was quite possibly the worst item build I've seen in a while.
watch your own replays and look at yourself

you look like a bumbling moron

its crazy

even good people you can just point and laugh at some stuff

it puts a lot of things in perspective

Hylian7

xGYIBbI.png

Subliminal messages about Terrorblade's GPM.

Qvoth

goddamn mushi destroying the whole team there with bloodrage aghs refresher
edit: gg incoming?

EHOME DID IT MY GOD

edit2: both pld and aui were kicked from c9 instead of leaving :O

edit2: both pld and aui were kicked from c9 instead of leaving :O

Wtf that's ridiculous "we are improving as a team! Time to kick our great supports!"

This also means that tobi's tweet about players not respecting contracts is completely dubunked and he gains another douche point.

Wtf that's ridiculous "we are improving as a team! Time to kick our great supports!"

This also means that tobi's tweet about players not respecting contracts is completely dubunked and he gains another douche point.

Well, that Tobi tweet might have been about EG as well, because that was going on at the same time as well.

Mordeccai

watch your own replays and look at yourself

you look like a bumbling moron

its crazy

even good people you can just point and laugh at some stuff

it puts a lot of things in perspective

Yeah for the past couple months I've been watching the replays of my games where I've lost and it's really, really helped me out. I feel like an idiot when I see how much CS I miss, and it's changed my decision making greatly.

Now if I could only get my buddy who I duo que with to do the same... he has been dragging me down for over a year now. Dude is 2.3k MMR and almost every fucking game gets 1 CS per minute. He doesn't see an issue with it because I play carry and he supports me in lane usually and when I tell him he needs to learn to CS he shrugs it off. It took me six months to get him to understand farming priority, but I think he may have taken the "let your carry get the CS" a little too seriously as he wont even go farm after laning is over, he just follows me around and leeches. I guess he doesnt realize how much better we could be as a team if he farmed more efficiently.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How about having the rolled page, but with the blade being on top and not part of the page? I guess of the two, I like the second more.

Looks like a Bounty Hunter set in the Promo Art IMO.

Need opinions on which one looks better pls.

Bottom. The top one has his sword clipping all weird through the page and the inner grey shadow for the page looks meh.

edit: didn't realize it was suppose to be pages.

Well, that Tobi tweet might have been about EG as well, because that was going on at the same time as well.

Could be. But all the gossip or whatever was dismissed as false.

is that bounty or jugg

wtf

envy has complained before about the team crumbling under pressure. We've seen pld and aui play amazing games, but these things don't happen for no reason. although if dealing with pressure badly was the reason, I would have thought bone7 would be the one to be kicked.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So when will I be able to buy my DAC themed Treasure of Challengers

Hey Matt, any idea if these models are still in the files at all?
Nature%27s_Prophet_Santa.jpg

Razzer

Dota pit have been a really solid tournement I think. Not sure I like season 3 so soon, but I enjoy it more than, say, D2L.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Need opinions on which one looks better pls.

Would it work with the page crease, but without said crease applying to the weapon? If that was in a compendium where every other set of pages had the crease and then went to the creaseless version it would be out of place and weird. The weapon popping off the page might look cool or corny, I'm not sure.

ViviOggi

Is Dotapit trying to get a Chest of hats too? I see on Reddit that this set is supposed to be a part of it:
p6owmvD.jpg
That's what I was going to ask next, I'd much prefer a ticket than chest rngerino but if it's multiple sets that's probably not happening.

Rhasta looking sweet as well though

Just to say, Matt, thanks for all the hard work over the years. Appreciate the fact you helped to keep the community informed. Wish you all the success with Secret.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Secret really is a western dream team at this point, hope they perform well. Also hoping C9 does well and can continue to secure their second place finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom