• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

expect lots of goats (i'm not even kidding. Remember horses from last year? expect 100x more goats)

also the concept is outdated. less armor, different colours

and 100% moar GOAT
Have you seen Sith's Starladder 12 chest?

I was watching his concepting and early stuff and it was pretty shitty, the end products are pretty amazing. I think those are all instabuys for me.
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=373874335
637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

bounchfx

Have you seen Sith's Starladder 12 chest?

I had not, thank you for sharing! Those look awesome. It's nice to see Sith making stuff again, he's really talented. They all have particles which valve has said to avoid, but will probably make an exception for this, very nice stuff !

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I had not, thank you for sharing! Those look awesome. It's nice to see Sith making stuff again, he's really talented. They all have particles which valve has said to avoid, but will probably make an exception for this, very nice stuff !

Well, we could see Source 2 with New Bloom, and I think Star Ladder 12 would start up shortly after it, if I'm remembering the announced date right (It was mid February, right?)

shira

Well, we could see Source 2 with New Bloom, and I think Star Ladder 12 would start up shortly after it, if I'm remembering the announced date right (It was mid February, right?)

volvo time

So we can have this but not the frog drums wd ult okay

I think bounch made his point above. Sith was using particles that Valve had said not to use. I don't even like either death ward. But the idea of a fishbowl is just so good.

So yeah this is what Sith is submitting. If Valve gives v1lat a little Poutine handshake then yeah that's how shit happens. Really big chance of that happening if these are immortal items with another point based compendium.

1312LCq.png

GPM record shattered again, this time in a ranked game.

stomped

shira

I don't know, with the looks at TF2 I think Valve may actually start spitting out a ton of content. I think Source 2 was stealing a lot of resources.

"This doesn’t mean that you won’t see interesting updates from us before the engine improvement goes out next year. We are already hard at work on our next major update, the New Bloom Festival in February, although we will continue to avoid building new game modes until the engine improvements come along."
http://blog.dota2.com/2014/12/future-changes-frostivus/

It just says that New Bloom is in February.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"This doesn’t mean that you won’t see interesting updates from us before the engine improvement goes out next year. We are already hard at work on our next major update, the New Bloom Festival in February, although we will continue to avoid building new game modes until the engine improvements come along."
http://blog.dota2.com/2014/12/future-changes-frostivus/

It just says that New Bloom is in February.

Reverse Valve time
wink.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'hi my name is stove and imo the best player in this game by far is that amazing ogre mage wow' <<<< a thing i imagine stove said

got my first winning streak of 2015! 4 in a row so far.

might claw my way back into the 3ks.... the 2ks... they were horrible... terrible...

i decided to spam pick storm spirit mid in order to gain mmr. im not sure if it is the best strat but ive at least gotten a little better at storm over these past 10-15 games

edit: and ive never spam picked heroes before, except when i was just starting and it was axe or sniper every game. that doesnt count. but picking heroes and working on them for a while could be a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom