• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i giggle like a school girl whenever people fuck up the donate bots

its so hilarious

tucker's is great

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

manfestival

i giggle like a school girl whenever people fuck up the donate bots

its so hilarious

tucker's is great

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Steve PLS

Also I saw milkman subscribe to moonmeander stream the other day.

Also I want to join the inhouse league as my interest in leagues is growing. I just want to join in with dudes and play dota 2 without worrying about my W/L ratio

inkls

Steve PLS

Also I want to join the inhouse league as my interest in leagues is growing. I just want to join in with dudes and play dota 2 without worrying about my W/L ratio

But you only play ability draft

Secured my first Chinese Visa after completing a book's worth of paperwork, very hyped for DAC now.
Steve PLS

Word of warning the majority of inhouse leagues are filled with very angry people unless you find a more relaxed one.

Any how what is wrong with unranked, your W/L ratio honestly doesn't mean anything now that there is an MMR system. As soon as you start treating unranked like that you'll probably feel much better playing pubs.

VVV Agreed.

inkls

Secured my first Chinese Visa after completing a book's worth of paperwork, very hyped for DAC now.

Word of warning the majority of inhouse leagues are filled with very angry people unless you find a more relaxed one.

Any how what is wrong with unranked, your W/L ratio honestly doesn't mean anything now that there is an MMR system. As soon as you start treating unranked like that you'll probably feel much better playing pubs.

VVV Agreed.

I think he means the gaf inhouse league

Pratfall

I do like the new pick style in unranked. I am still a Random Draft until I die kind of guy but that has certainly made it more tolerable. AP still has slark, void or doom in every game tho so it sucks.

manfestival

But you only play ability draft
Mostly AD when I am at work.

VVV Agreed.
Yeah I see that from NEL. A buddy of mine is trying to get me in that and getting the client set up but I guess I am too chicken to commit.
I think he means the gaf inhouse league
Would be nice but thats a known unicorn.
Who has your favorite voice acting and lines?

My favorite is anti-mage
Timbersaw or Skywrath for me.

52club

I hope all pick goes back to the way it was. I actually think it increases hostility before the match starts. Plus I miss being counter picked, so I can stick it up their ass if I win still.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Who has your favorite voice acting and lines?

My favorite is anti-mage

the only correct answer here is ogre magi

"I saw a thing!"
"Huh?"

"Brother, you're back!"
"Me too!"

My favourite line is when you pick up an Illusion rune;
"Ye Gods! How'd that happen?"
"What the? Who'd the?"
"How'd that happen?"

DrPizza

Banned
I do like the new pick style in unranked. I am still a Random Draft until I die kind of guy but that has certainly made it more tolerable. AP still has slark, void or doom in every game tho so it sucks.

Those aren't as bad as the Zeus picks when I go Techies.

Wok

I have played a game with Spectre... abusing the teleport trick. The game is really broken, there is literally no point to having unreliable gold until the trick is fixed.

Pratfall

I have played a game with Spectre... abusing the teleport trick. The game is really broken, there is literally no point to having unreliable gold until the trick is fixed.

Use it on all supports as well. As soon as you have 1.5-2k, buy 20 tp scrolls and go fight. When you revive, sell and buy your blink or force.

Big Dog

That trick doesn't just require you to use that with Spectre by the way. He just chose to mention that hero because of the nice Radiance example. I kind of like it when those bugs reach the top of the subreddit because then we can know it will become a top priority like the Lone Druid bug or those guys who were picking the same hero 5 times.

Wok

That trick doesn't just require you to use that with Spectre by the way. He just chose to mention that hero because of the nice Radiance example. I kind of like it when those bugs reach the top of the subreddit because then we can know it will become a top priority like the Lone Druid bug or those guys who were picking the same hero 5 times.

Yeah, someone is going to be stuck with 38 TPs tonight. I am somehow glad the trick is fixed, it was too good.

xjWSsaq.png

8BhUVnG.png

And as soon as I stopped abusing the trick:

jCbjJi6.png

ArgfmIO.png

The only downside is you have to calm your teammates down:

kQMirIP.png

Hylian7

I lost a game last night because of this sort of shit.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1161763715

I realized carry WK was actually not going to be interested in buying carry items, so I tried to compensate a bit by going QE Invoker (which I don't really enjoy or play as well). I got mine, but we eventually got outcarried for obvious reasons. Was pretty disappointing, but if I was better with QE Invoker, maybe I could have carried that shit. IDK. They said QW Invoker would have been more useful (4 second disarm deafening would have been good), but then we wouldn't have had any additional right-click at all. I'm just not sure how we win with that strategy and those same items purchased by WK.

Yikes...wtf was that Ultimate Orb going to be? Skadi? "Let's rush some of the most expensive items in the game!"

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I laugh so hard at twitch chat. Its so incredibly stupid but simultaneously sometimes creative. Its the biggest circlejerk bandwagon of all time but I lose whenever anything happens and they go crazy. Like EE's stream just went offline and everyone just goes bananas and I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off. What does PICNIC mean anyway

Demoli

I laugh so hard at twitch chat. Its so incredibly stupid but simultaneously sometimes creative. Its the biggest circlejerk bandwagon of all time but I lose whenever anything happens and they go crazy. Like EE's stream just went offline and everyone just goes bananas and I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off. What does PICNIC mean anyway

Panic

manfestival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom