• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

s8UR44L.png
s8UR44L.png
s8UR44L.png
S A D B O Y
s8UR44L.png
s8UR44L.png
s8UR44L.png

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
"I'm watching a lot of grey's anatomy, and it seems like everything that's happening is relevant to my dota career"

/dead

/dead

/dead

/dead

/dead

Falk

that puzzling face
Well, laugh it up all you want, a lot of people his age have done far stupider things.

EE telling the internet that his mom cooking is a good thing even if she bitches is actually downright hysterical though.

Quesa

For some reason RTZ's post got me thinking about a Daigo Vs. Dendi match in a game that could be even ground for both. Maybe divekick.

Iunno im sleepy

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if RTZ wants to be on EEs team more then EE wants RTZ, RTZ always seems hungry for it. I bet if he asked right after TI4 if he could be on C9 it could have happened, but I guess RTZ never thought to to ask. Truthfully I feel their styles would clash to much, but maybe after like TI7 and they get old enough to do the Chinese thing of "retiring" and making a "For Fun" team they can finally be together.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wonder if RTZ wants to be on EEs team more then EE wants RTZ, RTZ always seems hungry for it. I bet if he asked right after TI4 if he could be on C9 it could have happened, but I guess RTZ never thought to to ask. Truthfully I feel their styles would clash to much, but maybe after like TI7 and they get old enough to do the Chinese thing of "retiring" and making a "For Fun" team they can finally be together.
I want to watch this anime.

shira

Sadly the Dream Team will only show up in like 3 episodes as side characters to motivate the new cast. Thenever even showed us TI7, it time skipped after 5, such a rip off.

Didn't LOL get a fully animated cartoon or some shit for their international. Valve should hire them to do the anime.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at RTZs interview, I assume the reason Envy can still stream is his entire team is in Europe, and likely after 5 or 6 EST they can't play. Envy's streams seem to pop up late in the night IMO, and by his reaction during some of them (Basically going into a melt down after a 1 hour game), I would say hes doing it after a day of practice.

But I have no fucking clue, maybe EE is a slacker and RTZ is now all about the #Hardwork #Dedication

shira

Looking at RTZs interview, I assume the reason Envy can still stream is his entire team is in Europe, and likely after 5 or 6 EST they can't play. Envy's streams seem to pop up late in the night IMO, and by his reaction during some of them (Basically going into a melt down after a 1 hour game), I would say hes doing it after a day of practice.

But I have no fucking clue, maybe EE is a slacker and RTZ is now all about the #Hardwork #Dedication

if EE goes safelane sniper at DAC
surprise.gif

or RTZ goes solomid wisp
surprise.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom