• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EE and RTZ is like Miyata and Ippo in Hajime no Ippo, the author will pull out all sorts of contrivances to prevent the two from having their fated match because he knows as soon as it happens the series is over.

DOTA 2 will end with EE and RTZ end up on the same team for more than a week.

shira

hey guys, it took a while to come out because of a lot of stuff happening in between, but we've finally submitted our storm spirit set for blitz, hope you guys like the dota 1 SS haha. It's 'inspired' by that, per Blitz's request.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=375242803

Blitz-kun!

Good pairing. You guys gonna sell a lot

I wonder why it's so hard to get a chinese visa? I got mine easy when I applied, though my previous company did it, so I dunno the lengths they had to go through.

US work visa was the hardest shit ever lol
Wut u do in China?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Was it designed to pair well with the red lightning immortal?

That's the impression I'm getting from the color scheme.

mfaex

hey guys, it took a while to come out because of a lot of stuff happening in between, but we've finally submitted our storm spirit set for blitz, hope you guys like the dota 1 SS haha. It's 'inspired' by that, per Blitz's request.

Looks great.

That rtz stuff was a good read. All these top teams need their own EHOME.71 to help discuss things and keep all the personalities from blowing up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Can you make it so storm can use his bitchen sword to auto attack? Maybe slashes to fling projectiles at people!

Likely a ton of work for something that wouldn't get in, but it would be cool!

Also, whats up with that Nexon stuff you submitted a while back? I remember you resubbited your pudge set for them a while ago, are they putting something on after DAC?

Vaporak

Can you make it so storm can use his bitchen sword to auto attack? Maybe slashes to fling projectiles at people!

Likely a ton of work for something that wouldn't get in, but it would be cool!

Also, whats up with that Nexon stuff you submitted a while back? I remember you resubbited your pudge set for them a while ago, are they putting something on after DAC?

I think everyone who sees that picture is hoping for a sword animation for Storm.

bounchfx

I think everyone who sees that picture is hoping for a sword animation for Storm.

well, he uses them in the remnants, does that count? otherwise valve doesn't allow custom animations, so we couldn't do it even if we wanted (we did want to)

637x358.resizedimage

Hylian7

well, he uses them in the remnants, does that count? otherwise valve doesn't allow custom animations, so we couldn't do it even if we wanted (we did want to)

637x358.resizedimage

I like it. Voted.

I love Maelstrom Weaver. People that go the old boring Linkens Deso build lack vision.

linkins (and heart) are overrated on him anyway

the chance to proc crits on geminate attack makes early-ish daedalus hugely underrated imo, the raw DPS increase is worth the ~1.4k to get it before (or preferably instead of) deso

Can someone recommend to me a keyboard? Ideally:

- Not loud
- Light key activation (light like what you might find on a chiclet-style keyboard). No long travel.
- Backlighting would be nice but not necessary
- Macros not necessary
- Kitchen sink not necessary
- Needs to be available for purchase in the US. Local or Amazon preferred.
- < $150, and the lower the better if the quality is there.

Acinixys

Hooooo boy. Just played a round with my friend with a Lina/Keeper duo lane. It did not end very well for the other team, infinite dragon slave spam. Won that match pretty handily.

What are your favorite cheese strats? We've had a lot of fun just pub lording it up and having my friend go keeper while I pick spammy heros like Zeus, Bristle, and Lina

I will never do PL/KOTL tho, that is straight up cancer and I refuse to be that guy

QoP + Brew + Tree lane

3 slows and lots of burst

Last time I did it the enemy Spectre died 11 times in the first 10 minutes and then abandoned

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

- Not loud
- Light key activation (light like what you might find on a chiclet-style keyboard). No long travel.
- Macros not necessary
As dumb as it sounds, what about like a $15 Logitech K120 Keyboard?

61KazHLkvoL._SL1000_.jpg

Likely the key activation would be harder then you would like though.

- Not loud
- Macros not necessary

Edit: Oh you want mechanical. Nvm then.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Will look into that one. Was hoping for a mechanical solution, though.

I don't think you are going to find much that is quiet, has a low key activation, and is mechanical. I really don't know of anything like it, but its not like I shop heavily for Keyboards.

Hmm, this an odd suggestion but how about an apple wirless keyboard? Its 60 bucks on amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DLDTAE/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Its quiet with light keys, cheap, good quality, apple-y design.

Its what I use (w/o numerical keys),

I use a knock off for my tablet, I'm really not a fan of the style though.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine

Love it! Really nice set man :D

Wut u do in China?

I was supposed to do a bit of teaching. Ended up not going in the end cause the company went into receivership a few months later. Had it valid for like 6 months though :D

Didn't the Free to Play Sven set and some Jugg set have custom attack animations? Or is it a more specific thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom