• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Omniknight.png

Patch up!

manfestival

didn't they already upload stuff for 12?
oh lort I just checked liquidpedia. at least 4 starladders a year... ZZZZZZZ
As said before me. That razor set is just bad.

I kind of feel bad for not liking Zyori's casting so much. It's clear he works hard, same with Blaze. But I can't bring myself to like them, it's too hard.
Do not feel bad. He works hard but he sucks and does nothing to improve the fact that he sucks. Giff more xyclopz and kotlguy! Melini is cool too! I do enjoy LD

Razzer

If Merlini or Synderen are not the analyst for TI grand final I will extremely surprised. They are probably the most valuable casters in the scene due to the fact that they give consistently good info, have unirritating voices/speech etc, have good chemistry with pretty much any play caster and also just cus analysts are rarer.

manfestival

If Merlini or Synderen are not the analyst for TI grand final I will extremely surprised. They are probably the most valuable casters in the scene due to the fact that they give consistently good info, have unirritating voices/speech etc, have good chemistry with pretty much any play caster and also just cus analysts are rarer.

You can always get analyzed games from Shane and Dadskyl. Granted it usually devolves into Dad making fun of shane or belittling him but that counts... right? I forgot about synderen, I really enjoy his casting. However, he casts with sunsfan and well sunsfan is about as good as me casting.

bounchfx

As said before me. That razor set is just bad.

seeing this kind of stuff get in regularly now makes me lose serious faith in valve. kills enthusiasm :/

here's hoping we see some good artist chests soon. New Bloom should have some great stuff, but it shouldn't take an event to get a non-tournament sponsored chest/items. It's been 3-ish months without a real chest for non-affiliated artists. not cool.

TheCrow

Just have a stream with pyrion, shane, and lumi fucking around. Fuck analysis, I just want something fun to listen to since most of the time the games aren't rocket science.

Razzer

Just have a stream with pyrion, shane, and lumi fucking around. Fuck analysis, I just want something fun to listen to since most of the time the games aren't rocket science.

You could have a fucking around stream as well, but if you've listened to a pro cast you realize that actually it often is rocket science, you just can't see it usually cus we aren't good enough to notice the nuances.

TheCrow

You could have a fucking around stream as well, but if you've listened to a pro cast you realize that actually it often is rocket science, you just can't see it usually cus we aren't good enough to notice the nuances.

Eh, most of the time when merlini or other analysts are casting and a pro is there they end up calling them out on things they say. I'd love it if they get some actual pro players in the booth but I'd doubt that would happen.

Eh, most of the time when merlini or other analysts are casting and a pro is there they end up calling them out on things they say. I'd love it if they get some actual pro players in the booth but I'd doubt that would happen.

and then some other pro calls them out. complex game, many opinions

TheCrow

and then some other pro calls them out. complex game, many opinions

Now imagine multiple pros casting.
surprise.gif
That was the best part of the summit tournaments.

Anyway, It's all just dotes. All you gotta do is the clicking of the heros so that the red bar gets to 0. EZ PZ

TheCrow

Boo, new all pick was infinitely better. Well, at least it was in that 1 all pick game i played. Too bad random draft is so good and I'll never play anything else. It's almost too good.

Agreed, but I do like the 20% + 5% grandfinale split. That's a neat idea
I think it's a neat idea but the WC isn't until the end of the year so literally every team will have changed roster by the time the WC comes about.

It's also $10 per ticket for each season, which is overpriced if you ask me.

Low Tier
abusing storm's new turn rate with a max overload build to just zip outside of ta's attack range and keep regen rune up for 30 seconds.

Wouldn't have worked in old patch. Storm spin = imba

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hi valve,

could you please add a big popup at the beginning of every match of low-skill dota 2 that says, in huge letters

YOU DO NOT WIN DOTA 2 BY KILLING THEIR HEROES LOTS OF TIMES

and you have to check a box indicating that you've read it

and then before the game starts, there's a quiz

"how do you win dota 2?

[ ] chasing their heroes around the map for forty minutes trying to kill them as many times as possible before losing because they actually pushed

[ ] destroying the fountain"

and anybody who picks the first option is banned from dota 2 for life

thanks that would be great. anyway i hope half-life 3 is gonna be sick.

best,
godelsmetric

shira

hi valve,

could you please add a big popup at the beginning of every match of low-skill dota 2 that says, in huge letters

YOU DO NOT WIN DOTA 2 BY KILLING THEIR HEROES LOTS OF TIMES

and you have to check a box indicating that you've read it

and then before the game starts, there's a quiz

"how do you win dota 2?

[ ] chasing their heroes around the map for forty minutes trying to kill them as many times as possible before losing because they actually pushed

[ ] destroying the fountain"

and anybody who picks the first option is banned from dota 2 for life

thanks that would be great. anyway i hope half-life 3 is gonna be sick.

best,
godelsmetric

leel

I think it's a neat idea but the WC isn't until the end of the year so literally every team will have changed roster by the time the WC comes about.

It's also $10 per ticket for each season, which is overpriced if you ask me.

Oh I could have sworn they had a solution for this, but they totally dodged the question.
http://redd.it/2skjka

I guess Tobi justs pockets the leftover money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom