• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I use the Catalyst Cap for my smurf.

Catalyst's Cap is hoty
giphy.gif

Witch hat best hat
played against that b9 what a terrible player; also made oj rq lmao

http://i.imgur.com/knWEE3K.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

rekting crow drow

Beardz

Recently I've been notice that almost all in my team speak English, and the other team Spanish. Is it just me or Dota is detecting the actual language you're speaking during the match and using that information to make the teams?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Recently I've been notice that almost all in my team speak English, and the other team Spanish. Is it just me or Dota is detecting the actual language you're speaking during the match and using that information to make the teams?

i'm pretty sure it doesn't, i always get teamed up with people who don't speak a word of english

BHK3

Banned
You know how you can dodges echos stun but the damage comes from the tiny little reverb wave flying at you?

4067a1003a.jpg

I've never been so afraid of that thing before in my life.

I don't know why so many people continue to play on USe.

I don't know why anyone insists on playing on the server with the best ping for them. I mean, ping is really just a number, right? And if you think about it... Dota's really just all about getting big numbers, so maybe higher ping is best!

Nymerio

The workshop won't generate any new queues for me, I guess I voted on to many items :/

Someone submitted a really nice Silencer set, but made it in the wrong color. Its red. I get what he is going for, a homage to the original Silencer Color, but no way Valve would ever allow it though.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=376745168&searchtext=
268x268.resizedimage

It never does for me... I tried looking for a 'new queue' button but either there is none or I'm blind.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Worst case scenrio, valve gives them feedback to change his colour to purple+red.

Goat morph as fucken ridiculous as ever. Stupid set, but I love him all the same.
DiscreteUnconsciousHackee.gif

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
if you want to win pick support morphling

not even lying right now

I told theebun to run it today on his strim, at first he had no idea how to build him, but he rekt late. Paired with a great carry to replicate, that plus the 4.5 second stun makes him really good at late game scaling, I think.

Jex

Support Morphling is pretty damn fun, especially if you bait a ton of spells onto you and then waveform away while your real caries clean up.

Acinixys

Worst case scenrio, valve gives them feedback to change his colour to purple+red.

Goat morph as fucken ridiculous as ever. Stupid set, but I love him all the same.
DiscreteUnconsciousHackee.gif

Looks fantastic Anuxi.

Why not a Goatruptor tho

EDIT: Is Jakiro not broken apart so people can make sets for him? One of the best at the moment, and criminal that there aren't any.

Zeus is my 2nd pick, but I'm still hoping for Valve to remodel him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom