• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeolist

Banned
goddamn bulldong is embarassing
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Has Twitch stopped muting VODs? I'm checking Bulldog's stream from today and he has gone back to using his playlist and none of his VOD is muted even with a fat Beach Boys jam at the start.

Deadly

Has Twitch stopped muting VODs? I'm checking Bulldog's stream from today and he has gone back to using his playlist and none of his VOD is muted even with a fat Beach Boys jam at the start.
They have a list for songs that are safe to stream though I doubt it includes big known tunes.

Quesa

these servers

good thing I randomed TA instead of techies! Free practice

gmJbHVl.png

I figured out why Hylian's been having problems playing lately

Randdalf

Just laned against a solo Wraith King as Axe.

Let's just say by the end of the laning stage I was five kills up, and he was five TP scrolls down.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This is something bad QoP players don't really get about QoP.

Sonic Wave's range is huge. They think they need to be up close to land it but nope. It's much safer to open with Wave and THEN blink in to scream/strike for the kill.

bounchfx

I feel like there's never any matches during the day now. where'd they all go? D: wanted to watch some DAC! Are the qualifiers over? I see SL coming up

Manus

Man why isn't Timber taken more mid? Just took him mid and snowballed out of control. Plus his ganking potential is huge.

Aselith

sixghost

Why can't Valve just pause the game if bad network conditions are detected instead of voiding an entire fucking game because of 30 seconds of lag.

DrPizza

Banned
Why can't Valve just pause the game if bad network conditions are detected instead of voiding an entire fucking game because of 30 seconds of lag.

Or if a game gets beyond a certain point, just say "fuck it" and make it count. Nothing quite like being an hour into a game, having fought back hard to get an advantage, only for a message to pop up to say the game won't count. A few days ago we were taking the enemy ancient only to be told that the game wouldn't be recorded.

Madouu

^ they "changed" the drop system. (I haven't gotten a drop since the change and I play regularly, same with my group of friends)

Big Dog

That feel when playing Single Draft and you have no support options AND the rest of your team picks core heroes as well. BibleThump

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
xanavi;147968507[URL="http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/607178440" said:
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/607178440[/URL] i had fun that game

i don't know how anybody could possibly have the patience to get him that farmed.

it takes like 15 seconds of casting just to be in the position to kill one wave of creeps.

by that time the main carry has already turned up and killed them all for you.

sixghost

i don't know how anybody could possibly have the patience to get him that farmed.

it takes like 15 seconds of casting just to be in the position to kill one wave of creeps.

by that time the main carry has already turned up and killed them all for you.

Think bigger and farm hard camp stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom