• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, hope servers get fixed with the Source 2 update.

I don't know if that would stop people from DDoSing them constantly

I'm afraid stuff like this might become a way of life in a couple of years, when kids with bot networks can just crash everything until they get bored

Big Dog

I don't know if that would stop people from DDoSing them constantly

I'm afraid stuff like this might become a way of life in a couple of years, when kids with bot networks can just crash everything until they get bored

Whatever is happening today does NOT seem to be the same as what has been happening in the past months. Today has been absolutely unplayable in the most serious sense of the word. Games actually work just fine, but all 4 of my matches throughout the day have had lag for no more than 1 minute around the 20-30 minute mark that causes things to become "Safe to Leave". I would like to think this is not the newest norm otherwise there will be no point in playing if each game will be unrecorded before the 30 minute mark.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Am I the only one who reads the Facebook announcement and feels that it reads like there's bad blood?

Well, the last few FotWs have had sort of an underlying hostility between Sunsfan and Reaves I think. Maybe I'm reaching, but I think others have noticed it as well.

RS4-

Lol, spec'ing a friends game, watched Brew destroy serpent wards that were on the cliff by Rosh, while standing in river.

What.

manfestival

winning on the radiant side is not possible for me lately. this is ridiculous

one game one guy refuses to be involved in any fights or waits to get involved after everyone dies to attempt to clean up and feeds

second game the guy afks the entire picking process and loses all of his gold. then proceeds to feed and rage quits

bbd23

euw is the truth

even when use gets sorted out I'm gonna play there

yea same here. I dont even notice lag there anymore

also my favorite hero is a three way tie between storm, mag and CM

I couldnt stop laughing after this worked

i8nlxAmt16frZ.gif

Radec

I just rewatched last night's Polar-Empire game 3, and holy fuck Illidan.

If he didn't went to neutrals to farm right before Roshan died they would have been in a higher position and probably win that fight at the rosh pit.

Instead he went to farm some neutrals with quick dagger radiance ending up getting stuck in the trees losing the aegis and the fight.

Satch

Banned
i randomed lone druid today and played him solo offlane and killed the enemy safelane (anita mage) and his support (skywrath mage) two times each

they were mad at me in all chat rofl :/

Wok

lmao.

I'm that guy that will get it by 15 minutes, no matter what role I'm playing. Cuz fuck walking around in fear.

I once carried one during the whole game as Naga.

Techies became mostly harmless.

cfMZQSD.png

Naga support cannot do much except that though. Especially with these kinds of PA build:

UnAVBZy.png

Nymerio

Yeah, I mostly play the random modes and I don't think I have a real favourite. Windrunner is the hero I usually pick if I really don't what else to play.

Carlius

Banned
holy fuck. just had a 1hr game and 718 last hits with AM, i had no idea what to do with so much money, i had to buyback 4 times and and i sitll had over 5k everytime i bought back. by the time i was able to do it again i was at 7-9k.

FACE

Banned
holy fuck. just had a 1hr game and 718 last hits with AM, i had no idea what to do with so much money, i had to buyback 4 times and and i sitll had over 5k everytime i bought back. by the time i was able to do it again i was at 7-9k.

Buy wards/gem/dust/whatever for your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom