• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I swear that in some games I get lag spikes that get way, way worse during team fights.

It's not my PC (I'm pretty sure), since it's only some games, and they all run in place for a few seconds, not like slowdown.

Is there an issue with netcode that can cause this?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The majority of these New Bloom submissions are super uninteresting and I have to put a lot of the blame on Valve and their ridiculous requirements regarding the content of cosmetics for this event.

TUSR

Banned
The majority of these New Bloom submissions are super uninteresting and I have to put a lot of the blame on Valve and their ridiculous requirements regarding the content of cosmetics for this event.
Once we become tired of the current schema of hats, doto will become leeg and embrace waifus

TEgL0bS.png

Quesa

At least I'd understand the appeal of that, most of this bullshit is just so bland.

Honestly I feel like I've found "the set" for most of the heroes I like, and these new sets aren't doing much for me. I like the sets, but not enough to replace the ones I have. Far more interested in seeing sets for heroes that don't have 'em. When are we getting Jakiro cosmetics, for example?

So I tried to go with the MoM build but shit was too close so I didn't go for it.
It was bullshit o'clock apparently and the enemy team went Jug void and Necroshit (icefrog PLS nerf this abomination).

We (aka I) almost threw the game so SOOOOOOOOO hard.
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1174918663

End of the day, I learned a much needed experience in playing none support heroes.

G.ZZZ

Mom may be shitty, but Armlet isn't, in fact it's very good when you're a bit ahead in the game (mid lc, maybe got a kill early-> get armlet not blademail).

Mordeccai

Mom may be shitty, but Armlet isn't, in fact it's very good when you're a bit ahead in the game (mid lc, maybe got a kill early-> get armlet not blademail).

This is the build I do on legion. Treads, armlet, pull the team together to get me 1 or 2 kills then blink.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Yes. The difference is, the damage Armlet does to yourself is negligible for the duration of a duel, and the HP/damage gain far outweighs the costs. Whereas MoM makes Dueling as risky as before, if not moreso.

Yes. The difference is, the damage Armlet does to yourself is negligible for the duration of a duel, and the HP/damage gain far outweighs the costs. Whereas MoM makes Dueling as risky as before, if not moreso.

Interesting. I should try that next time. Do I go blink before armlet or after?

In the above game I was solo offlane so I went bottle->treads-> blink

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Interesting. I should try that next time. Do I go blink before armlet or after?

In the above game I was solo offlane so I went bottle->treads-> blink

Blink first, always, unless you want to be a useless piece of shit who was better off picking Axe or Doom.

And they both should go blink first as well!

G.ZZZ

Did someone needs advice on being a scummy legion picker?

Legion's a pretty bad hero all things considered. Before the nerf she was perfectly fine. Pros insist picking her because they do good with her in pubs where they snowball a lot i guess, or maybe it's just waifu syndrome.

TUSR

Banned
Legion's a pretty bad hero all things considered. Before the nerf she was perfectly fine. Pros insist picking her because they do good with her in pubs where they snowball a lot i guess, or maybe it's just waifu syndrome.
6.82 really hit her hard. I only pick her when I'm in a snowballing mood, but even then id rather Slark. She's just a tough hero to win with.

do i even want to google and find out what that is steve
No.

inkls

HuniePop is a unique sim experience for PC, Mac and Linux. It's a gameplay first approach that's part dating sim, part puzzle game, with light RPG elements, a visual novel style of presentation, an abrasive western writing style and plenty of "plot".

"Plot" means fan service when written like that right?

Quesa

I wonder if Steve does this to intentionally derail the thread when he's bored of it. If so, this is smart and I fell for it.

TUSR

Banned
I remember someone from doto GAF was streaming long live the queen once and I left their twitch chat so confused that I bought the game.

Mordeccai

How do pubs not understand how to farm with slark

how is it possible to have only 50 last hits with slark in a 40 minute game

god dammit just use ur dark pact, you have infinite health regen you fukkin publord scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom