• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gWQILkF.png
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=377471318

Brothel spirit? >_>
A well made set that deviates too much from the original concept and lore.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Those looks great, especially the Mirana mount! Though I do admit to being a bit disappointed because I thought that the bird was going to be a Phoenix skin, but it looks fantastic regardless.

holy fuck. just had a 1hr game and 718 last hits with AM, i had no idea what to do with so much money, i had to buyback 4 times and and i sitll had over 5k everytime i bought back. by the time i was able to do it again i was at 7-9k.

team items. You buy your own personal courier loaded down with:

1.) Refresher just in case.

2.) Necrobook for additional sieging.

3.) Rapiers just in case.

Worst thing you can do is continue to take farm away from your team and do nothing with it.

I mean I know the answer to this because ha Valve, but any idea when New Bloom will start? Submissions last year were due on the 20th and the event was detailed on the 26th. I hope we are looking at a similar time frame, but Chinese New Year isn't until the 19th of February this year.

Carlius

Banned
team items. You buy your own personal courier loaded down with:

1.) Refresher just in case.

2.) Necrobook for additional sieging.

3.) Rapiers just in case.

Worst thing you can do is continue to take farm away from your team and do nothing with it.

i like it. i like this a lot. will think of it next time, thanks for advice man.

Tieske

Neo Member
That top one is made by DNAdota, I remember some workshoppers speaking about how one of their guys was a ginormous asshat

set is cool but if that guys still involved, id rather not have it

Random theory craft of the day:
Mask of Madness (or a less manly lifesteal item) on LC could be pretty legit now.
Before if you pop MoM and duel the MoM would be disabled, but now you will still have the buff during the duel (same with satanic). The life steal also stacks with your Moment of Courage so at max level you will get 100% lifesteal when it procs, and it will proc as soon as its off CD with the 100 AS.

TUSR

Banned
Random theory craft of the day:
Mask of Madness (or a less manly lifesteal item) on LC could be pretty legit now.
Before if you pop MoM and duel the MoM would be disabled, but now you will still have the buff during the duel (same with satanic). The life steal also stacks with your Moment of Courage so at max level you will get 100% lifesteal when it procs, and it will proc as soon as its off CD with the 100 AS.

MoM on Slark. Normalfish strats.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bad idea, because any bonus from the life gain would be outweighed by the damage increase on yourself. If I see you're using MoM for dueling on Legion, I'm going to shove this Laguna Blade right up where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom