• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

Huh, these guys are using bounchfx' pose.

it's okay, he has my permission ;)
-

okay, so now that I'm actually awake, I'd like to share my contribution to this year's new bloom. First is my 'No Ram so apparently people don't realize it's a new bloom' set for Tidehunter:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=377796655

Second is my 'oh my god how could u turn LD into a goat how dare u' set for Lone Druid:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=377817732

I'm still taking images of the druid summon/ultimate in game and the Rabid form of both of them, should be up sometime today. This shit was a ridiculous amount of work, and I'm happy to be able to breathe again. Hope you guys dig em, hehe.

Summit 3 emoticon sneak peek

jnCEM5w.gif

Thats awesome.

inkls

-

okay, so now that I'm actually awake, I'd like to share my contribution to this year's new bloom. First is my 'No Ram so apparently people don't realize it's a new bloom' set for Tidehunter:

Second is my 'oh my god how could u turn LD into a goat how dare u' set for Lone Druid:

I'm still taking images of the druid summon/ultimate in game and the Rabid form of both of them, should be up sometime today. This shit was a ridiculous amount of work, and I'm happy to be able to breathe again. Hope you guys dig em, hehe.

already voted

Chris R

Back up to 2.5k boys. The dream is alive.

edit: fuuuuu game shouldn't have been close with PL going naked 28 min radiance... bot lane done fucked up by not killing him more. Also, bounty is so good against shadow blades. Finally, DotaBuff needs to add a courier killed and courier worth column somewhere in the game recap.

Voted for the first one already.

Not sure about the druid one tbh. Maybe if was more like a goat/bear Chimera instead of full goat goat (or is it a ram?). Sorry.

bounchfx

Voted for the first one already.

Not sure about the druid one tbh. Maybe if was more like a goat/bear Chimera instead of full goat goat (or is it a ram?). Sorry.

this is honestly my biggest concern, is that people seem to think it's a full goat... the body is nothing like that of a goat :\, but it's understandable I guess, since the face is pretty much all goat/ram that people tend to gloss over the rest. Glad you like the tide though :D

Tieske

Neo Member
Yeah I personally think you shouldn't have strayed as far from bears as you did, but it looks great nonetheless so why not indeed

Love tide

Also, Lions amazing this patch. If you get a timely blink, you can get so much shit done on your own and he works pretty well against all these top picks that need instant and long lockdown

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah I personally think you shouldn't have strayed as far from bears as you did, but it looks great nonetheless so why not indeed

Love tide

Also, Lions amazing this patch. If you get a timely blink, you can get so much shit done on your own and he works pretty well against all these top picks that need instant and long lockdown
Yeah, lion is my go to support pick right now, his hex is a great disable.

-

man I haven't seen anything decent for Tide for ages.

*thumbs up*

Mordeccai

Broodmother goes for bot rune at the horn, gets LeshREKT and stabbed by riki to death. Insta rage quit. Yet another hard won loss on my record.

Mordeccai

okay I was mad earlier, but there are few things more theraputic than grabbing an Aegis and going full man mode on Papa Sven, running into their base and instantly cleaving down four heros.

papa sven and uncle wraith king are my two favorite heros, to join the discussion from a page back. I know I'm lttp

Quesa

holy cow this game was intense

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1175275248

they were playing as a team and it was scary cuz they killed me as I was planting mines (first time that's happened) and shut down the necro pretty hard in lane but we slowly came back from it then their coordination died and we rolled 'em. It was kinda awesome.

shira

so you guys are all buying huniepop right

I've got some extra steam cash.

Format: Any hero, bo1, coinflip = server/side choice

Prize: 2 Huniepops - (1 winner, 1 random), non-bzz pugna sets

Date: 1/22-1/31(?)

I'm thinking something like I make the brackets and you exchange available times with your opponent and then play it out when it's best for both of you. 3 days max.

Report back the results.

It's too hard to make like 1 day with 10 matches and having like 20 people available who may or may not win.

Googledrive signup, prolly need like at least 8 people?

Kade

this is 0% luck, 0% skill, 10% concentrated power of will, 0% pleasure, 90% pain and a 100% reason to uninstall the game
B7wq5aNCIAA6W45.png:large

forced 50 is a social construct

shira

Couldn't carry my team against SirActionSlacks' stack.
I blame the horrible lag and the rust from not playing in a month.

Rumor: SAS is taking over Reeves from dotacinema, guy goes from unemployed streamer to 2nd biggest casting studio in NA.

Mordeccai

Any one have advice on laning against Axe? He always gives me the hardest laning experience in almost every match up. Once he gets tranquil boots and a ring of health the guy is a monster.

sephi22

Rumor: SAS is taking over Reeves from dotacinema, guy goes from unemployed streamer to 2nd biggest casting studio in NA.

Makes sense. Dude single-handedly made Omniknight and Techies meta in pubs.
Plus he's funnier than Reaves too. What has Reeves ever done?

Chris R

Steve is an internet star now.

But from looking at dotobuff it looks like you guys ended up losing the pudge game ;_;

Prize: 2 Huniepops - (1 winner, 1 random), non-bzz pugna sets

When is this? Hope it isn't in the middle of Feb... I'll be on vacay and not able to lose in the first round again.

Satch

Banned
TOEBAG was right all along, and none of you chose to listen. Drow was coming. And if there's one thing that game demonstrates, it is that she does not give two fucks about the abject terror she inspires in the hearts of those who oppose her reign.

inkls

TOEBAG was right all along, and none of you chose to listen. Drow was coming. And if there's one thing that game demonstrates, it is that she does not give two fucks about the abject terror she inspires in the hearts of those who oppose her reign.

pls, shitty hero needed buyback to take us down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom