• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

B8SCni-CIAAiNNB.jpg

[W]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Who the hell are these Crystallords?

Join us in the 2010s please.

Big Dog

Slacks is going wild on stream right now and is about to call Outback and quit his job. He reached a daily subscriber goal so now he is quitting working there. You can tell by looking at him and the way he talks that he is beyond excited right now. Huge wave of people subscribing to him right now.

Hylian7

Slacks is going wild on stream right now and it about to call Outback and quit his job. He reached a daily subscriber goal so now he is quitting working there. You can tell by looking at him and the way he talks that he is beyond excited right now. Huge wave of people subscribing to him right now.

Good for him, glad to see him having a huge success story.

Who the hell are these Crystallords?

Join us in the 2010s please.

Seriously, Gen 5 is underrated. Hell even Gen 6 is underrated in my opinion.

inkls

Hi, viewer here who reported SteveWinwood. Steve was the position 2 mid Sniper on his team. He built a Diffusal and had around 0 Black King Bar in his inventory. He would get jumped by Storm Spirit in the middle of a fight, not pop bkb, and proceeded to yell at chat "I'M NOT BUYING BKB". He got position 2 farm so he could be a position 5. Granted, his unorthodox build didn't work and lost him the game, so I felt it deserved a report.

Hi, viewer here who reported SteveWinwood. Steve was the position 2 mid Sniper on his team. He built a Diffusal and had around 0 Black King Bar in his inventory. He would get jumped by Storm Spirit in the middle of a fight, not pop bkb, and proceeded to yell at chat "I'M NOT BUYING BKB". He got position 2 farm so he could be a position 5. Granted, his unorthodox build didn't work and lost him the game, so I felt it deserved a report.

Mordeccai

I was just playin WoW lvling up my priest and literally fell asleep in my chair, have no idea what happened.

Dreamed hard that I went to my new job at the hospital as literally omniknight (not dressed up as, I was literally omni) and was yelling PATCH UP at people rolling stretchers down the hall and PURIFICATION at administration. I had to check my hammer in at HR.

Wake up, it is now at least 1.5 hours later with drool everywhere and a massive kink in my neck

I dont think this shit is normal

Haly

I still want to see MaddenGAF show up in this thread.

We're in the same forum, playing the same game, with our lobbies butting up against each other, but we never see or hear from each other.

It's just like one of my EE's animus.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

We're in the same forum, playing the same game, with our lobbies butting up against each other, but we never see or hear from each other.

It reminds me more of Boy Meets World, where Minkus doesn't show up after the first Season, and Cory brings it up at his high school graduation. Minkus points out he has been going to the same school as Cory the entire time, he was just on the opposite side of the building.

TheCrow

We're here. Watching... Listening...
F164F2FCC759D460A67636CC4DD6A4B5B0F1527E

didnt madden gaf hold their own IHL?

We've had a couple 5v5 with player drafts. I have lost both because my teams always suck.

Haly

10 years later and I'm still looking at pokemon.

There are a shitload of these fuckers.

10 years later and I'm still looking at pokemon.

There are a shitload of these fuckers.

everytime im at the mall there are like hundreds of these kids playing pokemon

like what the fuck they werent even born yet when i had the first ones in my hand

and this stuff is still going strong

i dont know how they do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom