• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

Just talked to Demoli, we are playing tomorrow Wednesday at 4 pm EST / 9 pm GMT.

1.09 can wreck whoever wins right afterwards if he wants to
highfive.gif

Razzer

I expect New bloom will be goat hats and maybe a PA style event to do with a compendium goal. Not much more. I would certainly not be expecting source 2 until at least April, but I'd be happy to be pleasantly surprised, and it could definitely be possible. And definitely no game mode, one of the things they mentioned was that old new bloom and diretide were broken and they didn't want to dedicate resources to fixing them.

Maybe a hero. A very tentative maybe.

Big Dog

Those are unbelievably underwhelming new stretch goals. I don't know what I actually wanted, but all I know is that I do not care about either of these two new goals. I don't understand why there is a $1,050,000 gap between the 10th and 11th goals at the least. That is nearly a DOUBLING of the prize pool to move from the 10th to 11th goal.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
Those are unbelievably underwhelming new stretch goals. I don't know what I actually wanted, but all I know is that I do not care about either of these two new goals. I don't understand why there is a $1,050,000 gap between the 10th and 11th goals at the least. That is nearly a DOUBLING of the prize pool to move from the 10th to 11th goal.

you sound like you don't want yung lean as the special guest

Big Dog

My server is currently half responsive and is showing no sign or letting us leave with a "Safe to leave" stamp of approval. This is awful.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My server is currently half responsive and is showing no sign or letting us leave with a "Safe to leave" stamp of approval. This is awful.
Dc and reconnect about 10 seconds later, should be enough to make the safe to leave message pop if the server is lagging a ton.

Mordeccai

in low prio again because the report system is good

you have to be really toxic to get sent to LP through reports. I've been an asshat many, many times in my games of dota and never once been sent to low prio for excessive reports. Only been there for abandons.

I honestly can't even fathom how disruptive you have to be to get that many reports.

shira

Omniknight.png

Patch up!
http://redd.it/2tw8w9

Sapphire Cask - Treasure Chest
This is the DAC2015 Compendium Immortal Treasure Chest II. I will update with exact details under the Economy tab in just a bit. Possible contents of the chest include -
Skittering Desolation
Winterblight
Tidosaurus
Twin Blades of Aurelian
Rapiers of the Burning God
Serrakura

Jesus H Christ this OD terrorblade got in?
637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

Yeah I think the Deso Weaver is the worst item in the bunch. Oh well. Would've liked the rapiers but I can probably buy them with the money I get from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom