• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrow

10 years later and I'm still looking at pokemon.

There are a shitload of these fuckers.

I just click through until pikachu shows up. Just look at that stone cold killa.

tumblr_l1b1bald8E1qztxsh.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Took 30 years in total:
So yeah, I really like:
Fluffy things
Round things
Grass things
Fox things
Stupid things (like Wooper)
Edgelord things

We're here. Watching... Listening...

That's what you get for using Livewire over me. Get rekt.

Aw, you guys have #ESPORTS #DOTA2 avatars and everything. And regular IH lobbies.

You're better DOTA fans than this thread is.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I was going to say I've never seen anyone that liked every single Eeveelution but Sylveon isn't there.

I think Fairy is a stupid type and Sylveon's design is stupid!

I've been wanting Leafeon and Glaceon since the original R/B so :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
everytime im at the mall there are like hundreds of these kids playing pokemon

like what the fuck they werent even born yet when i had the first ones in my hand

and this stuff is still going strong

i dont know how they do it
They actually improved the games

Ain't even participating, but you've got Best Pokemon Breloom in your lineup so you get a thumbs up.
It and Flygon are good shit. Only problem is my avatar is also a Pokémon and is the GOAT.

I think Fairy is a stupid type and Sylveon's design is stupid!

I've been wanting Leafeon and Glaceon since the original R/B so :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm pretty sure everyone was waiting for Leafeon. Glaceon was a surprise though.

Wok

Pokemon is one of the best games for kids: when you are a kid, you love monsters, and learning stuff, so memorizing a list of pocket monsters with different looks and spells is the best.

Dota2 has the same kind of appeal with its 109 heroes, but the constant interaction with random strangers on the Internet makes it unsuitable for kids.

Mordeccai

Pokemon is one of the best games for kids: when you are a kid, you love monsters, and learning stuff, so memorizing a list of pocket monsters with different looks and spells is the best.

Dota2 has the same kind of appeal with its 109 heroes, but the constant interaction with random strangers on the Internet makes it unsuitable for kids.

dota is not safe for life. shira proved this with that youtube video posted earlier

Acinixys

151 POKEMON WAS ENOUGH

Gen 2 are 3 were ok as well

After that they lost the plot though.

Gen 6 especially has tonnes of 2edgy4me looking fuckers

GorillaJu

I'm constantly getting failures to connect to server when my queue pops - is this happening to other people or am I being the douche who fails to load in over and over again?

Edit: USW appears to be fucked?

Mordeccai

I'm constantly getting failures to connect to server when my queue pops - is this happening to other people or am I being the douche who fails to load in over and over again?

Edit: USW appears to be fucked?

yeah I quit playing for the night bc USW servers had shit the bed. 3 in a row with poor connections detected.

Hylian7

151 POKEMON WAS ENOUGH

Gen 2 are 3 were ok as well

After that they lost the plot though.

Gen 6 especially has tonnes of 2edgy4me looking fuckers

Nobody plays Pokemon for the plot.

However Gen 5 had the right idea with the plot and was a surprisingly good plot for a Pokemon game. Something that wasn't "We're bad people that do bad things because we are bad."

Satch

Banned
necrophos is lowkey the second or third hardest carry in the game right now because of aghs refresher ulti

if you space it out correctly, you can have three people dead with no buyback at the same time. how is that shit supposed to be fair? i love him. Ebola Daddy.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Got my first abandon after 412 hours as my internet provider shat the bed last night :(

Even worse my friend I was playing with had an 7 win streak on his prediction gem...

Edit: lol just watched that Warding Trouble video at work, I may have made a huge mistake.

ViviOggi

necrophos is lowkey the second or third hardest carry in the game right now because of aghs refresher ulti

if you space it out correctly, you can have three people dead with no buyback at the same time. how is that shit supposed to be fair? i love him. Ebola Daddy.
Or simply keeping people dead for 65 seconds 10 minutes in, rip in eternal pepperonis

Really You don't even need refresher. I turned a game around once with aghs necro. Super long game and just kept hitting the carries with the ult. No buyback and something like 2 minute respawns will put any team at a disadvantage. Without refresher you could easily keep two players out at once.

I could see with refresher this being absurd late game.

Acinixys

Nobody plays Pokemon for the plot.

However Gen 5 had the right idea with the plot and was a surprisingly good plot for a Pokemon game. Something that wasn't "We're bad people that do bad things because we are bad."

Hylian, to lose the plot means to lose your way. No that the plot in Pokemon got worse.

I was implying that they got lazy and stopped making unique Pokemon. They took animals and smashed them together to make new stuff. Or just took a regular looking one and stuck spikes and armor all over it

Demoli

Hylian, to lose the plot means to lose your way. No that the plot in Pokemon got worse.

I was implying that they got lazy and stopped making unique Pokemon. They took animals and smashed them together to make new stuff. Or just took a regular looking one and stuck spikes and armor all over it

Ya man, they just don't beat the classics like pile of goo that evolves into a bigger pile of goo, or the Digglet that used kagebunshin and is now an evolution.

All the gens are stinkers and winners, i feel like gen 1 is actually only better then gen 4.

Satch

Banned
the best looking pokemon are in gen 1 and theyre the pidgey -> pidgeotto -> pidgeot line

all other pokemon are meh

lugia is cool i guess

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, odds on Navi making it out of the Wild Card? The other teams are a bunch of B-Tier Asian Teams, I think they can take them.

shira

So, odds on Navi making it out of the Wild Card? The other teams are a bunch of B-Tier Asian Teams, I think they can take them.
Bo1's doe. Pocket strats galore

And there are 4 cn teams. Don't think they won't sudoku to let national country to succeed

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What is New Bloom even going to be this year? Didn't they say they aren't doing any new modes until Source 2?

shira

everytime im at the mall there are like hundreds of these kids playing pokemon

like what the fuck they werent even born yet when i had the first ones in my hand

and this stuff is still going strong

i dont know how they do it

ez babbysitter

But DAC goes from from the 5th of February to the 9th.

dac2015.png

t1422417600z1.png

Wings Gaming vs. Energy Pacemaker
HyperGloryTeam vs. Speed Gaming
Power Rangers vs. Natus Vincere

For the 1v1, I'm trying to schedule with demoli for today.

Also, yeah ZSMJ got this np.

Thanks and gl to you both, the winner plz pm 109,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom