• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

WHEWw new page ^^ doh
sick.gif

dac hurry up and get here

dac2015.png

t1422417600z1.png

Wings Gaming vs. Energy Pacemaker
HyperGloryTeam vs. Speed Gaming
Power Rangers vs. Natus Vincere

Chris R

same, east coast gaf stay warm =(

Warm shouldn't be an issue. I'd take 2 feet of snow (mid 20s) over clear skys (-5 this morning) any day of the week in winter :( At least my car issues have been fixed.

Plus, I bet snows days are called so they can wake up really early and watch some DAC, lucky people.

kvk1

My new Elite: Dangerous friends don't anime as much.

They're really nice, and cool, and funny, and they have their own car so we can go to the movies on the weekends.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That awful dota cartoon video is called Warding trouble. Search at your own risk.
Haha! The video was NOT under sold! Smooth move Shira!
facepalm.gif

And the video is numbered #001! The creator intends to make at least 99 more of these!!!

kvk1

i just watched the video

i'm more impressed by steve's immaculate text based recreation of it

you should write cliff notes for living winwood

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
A gold DC hook would be one of the biggest troll moves valve could do, I almost want to see the reaction if it really happened.

Professional players, their managers, and teams’ organization staff, should under no circumstances gamble on CS:GO matches, associate with high volume CS:GO gamblers, or deliver information to others that might influence their CS:GO bets.

From Valve's crackdown on some CS GO pros.

Kind of sad they had to come out and say it when it's pretty no shit, but hopefully this will stop Dota pros from betting all the time.

after the recent developments in CSGO I'm sure Valve just wants to purposely tank the cosmetics market so that people can't earn more from betting than playing

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
there was the barb for slark already, which cut the price of the hookblade from like ~£90 to ~£40
Yes, but the hookblade got released early by mistake as a key redemption option, it wasn't intended to be this super rare item. The original PW event it was too tie to fell though I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom