• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

OK I have gifted 1.09 with Hunei Pop #1. [received]

I'll do a raffle for the other one and the sets.
header.jpg

Also Hylian has donated a beta key so we have 7 prizes I think.

89AGl3s.png

So Automator wins the 2nd HuniePop

Madouu, Vamlock, rhfb, Raytow, Demoli can contact me and I'll gift you either the set or the game from hylian based on priority.

Thanks for playing guys, super fun!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
No offense to Madouu, but I think we knew 109 was going to win... That said Viper? C'mon son..

Low Tier
dude its the finals i aint benchin Curry and Barnes when I got a chance at the ring just cuz East Division was a wash

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
^ Yeah don't worry I was the first to say it, but I'm happy to have played it. I'd 1v1 1.09 any time, it's great practice.

All's I'm saying is he coulda made it sporting. I guess he really wanted to snag Huniepop. Who can blame him, I suppose.

Dreavus

Guys, Bloodline Champions is coming back, on Steam this time. Let's abandon DotA2 for the superiorest MOBA.

I can't tell if you're joking but I actually think that game was pretty good for what it was. Played it while it was in beta and you can really see the high skill cap. Not really a MOBA though, more like a "hero arena" from the days of yore (except even then, I don't think you level up mid match).

I'm guessing they've since moved over to a LoL style hero model?

I will only abandon dota 2 if bloodline implements hats

Didn't they have character skins? Hats would certainly be ideal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I will fucking wreck you guys in BLC.

Tell them moody, tell them how good I was.

Madouu

LGD vs IG probably the most interesting match-up for the first set of games but I might watch Newbee vs MVP instead just to see how the NB are holding up, they haven't played official games in a while if I am not mistaken.

Anno

If Blitz is going to work with JD I sure as hell hope they cast a lot more. Hopefully their MLG partnership really takes off.

Chris R

I don't drink energy drinks. How many can you feasibly drink in one sitting and not die?

It depends on the drink. Most I've had is two Rockstar in a three hour peroid and it sucked, but it was nothing compared to half a Redline I had one day at work. I almost asked someone to drive me to the ER.

shira

iceiceice interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLzXtuKNUaQ
- all the Chinese teams are shuffling
- black is done
- burning to iG
- applied to Navi before DK

zai interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1cUO4zEk4
- likes new team
- Arteezy pondering moving to Tdot
surprise.gif

- won't go to euro

I don't drink energy drinks. How many can you feasibly drink in one sitting and not die?

It's about 180 grams of caffeine in the bigger ones. A cup of coffee is 90g of caffeine. So it's about the same as a big mug of coffee.

Energy drinks have extra lots of extra sodium doe.

Mordeccai

If you drink them habitually you can build up a tolerance to the caffeine. If you're talking about your heart exploding though... it would take quite a lot,15 in a day would probably fuck you up. I think you'd puke from all the sugar/sodium and be shaking like a mofucka before you got that far honestly. But frankly anything over two or three in a sitting is just mean to your body.

Apparently contributors have made 50,000,000 dollars from hats between TF2, Dota 2 and CS:GO.

Which means Valve has made 150,000,000 dollars from hats.

Jesus

Also new contributors tools to show you how well your items are selling. But it's all secret info just for your own peace of mind or something.

Apparently contributors have made 50,000,000 dollars from hats between TF2, Dota 2 and CS:GO.

Jesus

Also new contributors tools to show you how well your items are selling. But it's all secret info just for your own peace of mind or something.
make a thread!

bounchfx

i've been waiting for these tools forever. The amount Valve has made is absolutely incredible.. and to think, this is DLC that doesn't even really impact gameplay whatsoever.

looking at my 'stats', all it does is confirm to me that I've made some really bad choices over the last while, hah :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom