• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

ihXT9Sz.png

http://tralfdota.tumblr.com/
blolg

Also, since I have a job now, that means....I'M GOING TO THE FUCKING INTERNATIONAL!

#theroadtoTI5isdarkandfullofterrors

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, I guess the best matches to watch would be LGD vs IG, then EG vs VG (Or C9 vs HGT if you are a big C9 fan), then Secret Vs BG. After that, we likely will all be tired and go to sleep.

Edit: Why is Sunsfan trying to force all these horrible puns. Stop it man. Why is he even on the BTS cast, do I have my voices mixed up?

Qvoth

upsets all around, mvp and rave winning are really surprising
ig somewhat since i think they weren't doing well recently

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
EE Jesus Omni plz

Come on EE Sama, Position 1 Omniknight! Do it!

Guys, I want some job finding tips. I have 3 months of school left till I have a degree in CS. My goals are I actually get to program things, and never have to touch CSS/HTML.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What the hell is this bot lane from C9, I love it. Omni is doing nothing but hammering people like a boss. C9 may have found a Duel Lane that can reliably beat a Trilane, amazing.

Acinixys

i've been waiting for these tools forever. The amount Valve has made is absolutely incredible.. and to think, this is DLC that doesn't even really impact gameplay whatsoever.

looking at my 'stats', all it does is confirm to me that I've made some really bad choices over the last while, hah :(

You should have made shit for Axe, Jugger and Troll!

B8eoj81CUAEb8bV.jpg

Only got in 2.5 last night.
Gonna watch 3 games tonite boys

Absolutely disgusting

Monster is vile in ways that havent even been invented yet

Also probably will give you cancer

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dota.tv lag is so terrible

I don't even bother with it any more for Chinese Games, I just watch on Twitch though Livestreamer. The Chinese firewall screws with Dota.TV far to much, with packets randomly failing. Maybe one day Valve can implement some solution to allow for some buffering shenanigans for tournament games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom