• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

universe and aui sacrificed their lives so that their team may win. SO BEAUTIFUL :(

What a game and man those initiations from universe. SO KREYGASM

bbd23

#BleedBlue
happytears.gif

inkls

"Take that, EternalEnvy! You're not my Sama!"

smh

context?

dat Drow.

also, nobody will ever mistake Ehome for MVP with this Warlock play. They're simply scientific with that hero. Others are simply not.

I love that point where teams have their iconic heroes. I remember seeing MVP use Warlock during the wildcard at ti4. Good stuff.

Mouz had Troll, EG had Treant, C9 had Drow + Visage, Fnatic (rip) had Tiny + Wisp.

I wonder if we'll see much of that this year.

omg what am I missing

Yes pls tell me too.

PAKISTAN

Kreygasm

Also, FEAR's hero pool too fucking big. He plays Druid better than Donger. Better than I've seen it played in years.

What did he do that makes you say that? I can't currently watch.

G.ZZZ

PAKISTAN

Kreygasm

Also, FEAR's hero pool too fucking big. He plays Druid better than Donger. Better than I've seen it played in years.

Tbh his itemization was a bit suspect later on. I think instead of a Daedalus he should've went basher on main hero, his main hero had 30 armor and 3000 hp but was basically useless all fights standing there and ignored. With just a basher, you can't ignore the main hero anymore and there's no hero who can manfight you anymore because you literally permabash him bar some unlucky bash coincidences.

But it worked so whatever, Naix and TA just can't go late vs that EG lineup.

Universe did a lot of work that game making impossible for Tide to get good double ravages always splitting the battlefield into two.

This is a bit off-DAC topic but.. what do you build on the new PL after diffusal?

Tank up? Crit?

Seems like he can kill anyone solo via deaths by a thousand cuts.. but if he has more than one target they don't drop fast enough.

This is a bit off-DAC topic but.. what do you build on the new PL after diffusal?

Tank up? Crit?

Seems like he can kill anyone solo via deaths by a thousand cuts.. but if he has more than one target they don't drop fast enough.

Based on my opinion and top PL players on dotabuff
Treads -> vlads/drums-> diffusal -> manta -> heart -> butterfly

edit: you can also try going skadi after diffusal.

HR with AM Crimson Guard DansGame

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well, I was already going to comment how I don't think HR has a chance with Secert out farming them already, and then they get team wiped. HR simply can't win unless Secret makes a massive misplay at this point.

BHK3

Banned

Tank up? Crit?

heart. then manta. Make sure you have a casual yasha or vlads somewhere in there. Agi items after heart is the main road you take, any other way and you'll simply not be able to last in fights.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I kind of wish HR did better so I could see some idiots build crimson guard first on AM.

Then again, they'd probably be on my team

Acinixys

So yeah new Secret roster seems legit

Theyve been balling this tournament

Also bought a compendium and got the immortal Jugg sword (yay) and that ugly as fuck PA weapon that looks like a dead fish (boo)

manfestival

So yeah new Secret roster seems legit

Theyve been balling this tournament

Also bought a compendium and got the immortal Jugg sword (yay) and that ugly as fuck PA weapon that looks like a dead fish (boo)

Oh you got the leshrac sword for PA! Want to trade for my axe hair comb shoulder blade piece(I am 50/50 on trading it)?
The jugg sword is alright. I kinda like my jedi common sword more to be honest. Jugg really didnt need an immortal sword.... jugg really needs no new items for a while.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm just sad they didn't cash in on the Hype and make a immortal Necro Scythe. Maybe with TI5.

The Tide Item seems like an odd choice for the Rare Item, its pretty lack luster.

Acinixys

Oh you got the leshrac sword for PA! Want to trade for my axe hair comb shoulder blade piece(I am 50/50 on trading it)?
The jugg sword is alright. I kinda like my jedi common sword more to be honest. Jugg really didnt need an immortal sword.... jugg really needs no new items for a while.

If youre serious then sure. Remind me in 3 months :D

I'm just sad they didn't cash in on the Hype and make a immortal Necro Scythe. Maybe with TI5.

The Tide Item seems like an odd choice for the Rare Item, its pretty lack luster.

With a sick scythe my Necro will reach his ultimate power level.

Then he can delete the entire world

AGzuZFE.png

fallout

I really love the drama of a frenetic big-LAN group stage. With so many games going on at once and so many games in a day, things can change a lot in a short period of time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really love the drama of a frenetic big-LAN group stage. With so many games going on at once and so many games in a day, things can change a lot in a short period of time.

I'm wondering if they should of had 1 more day for the group stages, like Secret vs C9 is in 11 hours from now, thats not much time for Secret to get ready. They need to eat, rest, and likely do some research into the other games that happened today.

Chris R

No spoilers please, but did anyone figure out a way for PW Replay downloads to not take a month per game to download? I went full ResidentSleeper before Secret/BigDog and want to watch it (and a few other games) today before the live action starts.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
No spoilers please, but did anyone figure out a way for PW Replay downloads to not take a month per game to download? I went full ResidentSleeper before Secret/BigDog and want to watch it (and a few other games) today before the live action starts.

Secret vs Big Dog was Resident Sleeper so I think you are better of downloading it later. No clue how to make them download faster, I think the replays are also stored on the Perfect World Servers so they have to go though China's shitty firewall. I think you can likely queue them all up to download at once and then just come back after 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom